Providing Rubber

I always carry a 3-pak. One time I needed it. She arrived and said she didn't have any. It was either a ploy to upcharge for bb, or a ploy to say no sex, and get the money anyway. I just pulled mine out.

It is the lady's responsibility.

Absent some over riding reason (allergies, size, etc.) the lady should provide them. If an over riding reason exists, he should inform her, or provide them himself, preferably the latter.

EDIT: A previous thread with a poll can be found here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19194
Some providers will say I don't have a rubber so no sex. I always carry one or two/ Originally Posted by pickupkid
Haven't run into that situation but the no rubber/no sex thing sounds like a ploy. Had a regular that couldn't remember where she put em once and spent 10 or so mins looking before she found em. She apologized profusely and didn't deduct it from my time. Now I always carry at least one of my favorite types along (not due to size unfortunately). You would think that condoms would just be part of the overhead.
Never, never in my book. I always have a large selection of colors and flavored condoms. To me asking a guy to run too 7 eleven is not cool. Its like being in class for school and you don't have a pencil?
I did once have a provider say if it was going to rain I needed to bring raincoats. Turned out she had run out and didn't think she'd have time to swing by the store. It was no big deal, I had my emergency stash with me, and we had what turned out to be a great session. But I do need to replenish my emergency stash now that I think about it.
Never, never in my book. I always have a large selection of colors and flavored condoms. To me asking a guy to run too 7 eleven is not cool. Its like being in class for school and you don't have a pencil? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
flavored condoms..hmm where do you get those. At a specialty store?
Walmart, or Condoms to go.
I always bring a variety just in case the brand I have is not a good match. That way your covered. I prefer to use my own for obvious safety reasons.
Just like all good boy scouts, be prepared. I always carry an extra one in my pocket should she use the last one before I got there and did not have time to restock.
Just like all good boy scouts, be prepared. I always carry an extra one in my pocket should she use the last one before I got there and did not have time to restock. Originally Posted by elgato111
I just hope it's not left over from 1980, like a lot of them that guys carry around.
I use to make my clients bring them because I was scared it was to much evidence to have in my incall but now I just buy a lot and keep them in my car and use them as needed
I always bring at least one just in case. Only had that happen once (maybe twice dont recall), and it was a reputable girl. I dont recall if she was out, forget them, couldnt find them etc. Boy Scott motto: Always be prepared!