Words of Wisdom on Syria from Sarah Palin in June 2013

calm down. congress will not approve an inconsequential strike at Syria and Obama don't has the nads to do it on his own. Personally I see no gain to this country steping into their shit. Let Europe, the rest of the Middle East, Rusia and China take car of it. Then if they fail (which is most likely) the failure will be on them. We need to set one out for a change.
Could you see Russia from the bathroom window of Governor Quitter's incall? Originally Posted by bigtex
Not yet.
"Since this is a religious war, why not let Allah sort things out?" Originally Posted by GymRat
An excellent idea!
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2013, 08:06 AM
calm down. congress will not approve an inconsequential strike at Syria and Obama don't has the nads to do it on his own. . Originally Posted by Jdriller
My guess is you are wrong, though I hope not. Time will tell.
I rarely post (if at all) but I feel the need to chime in. I know first-hand how nasty war is and sending people off to kill and die deserve more consideration. Its easy to question ones... nads for making such decisions but keep in mind if any of you want to join that madness the middle east, its only a plane ticket and bus ride away. So if you (any of you) have the nads needed, I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms. If we bomb Syria there will be consequences... Some say we (the US) appear "weak" if we dont take actions after the prez made the dumb-ass Red Line comment but I ask when did the logic of common street thugs become foreign policy??.. IMO Pursuing this with air strikes is the definition of insanity when the recent past tells us its a disaster waiting to happen.
Apparently, some would have us teach Assad to stop killing innocent civilians by . . .

Killing innocent civilians.
Apparently, some would have us teach Assad to stop killing innocent civilians by . . .Killing innocent civilians. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You do understand that Obaminable's experience is giving greenlights to snipers on pirates and Seals on OBL.... as well as drone firings. His supporters will have to give him some slack on lobbing missiles from offshore ... to a point of light onshore ...

btw .... if we have no "boots on the ground" who's gonna paint the target?

Who did it last time?
I'm no fan of the president, but I have to say that the words "wisdom" and "Sarah Palin" do not belong together in a sentence. That is, unless you include the words "lack of" in your statement.

I've never seen a politician so lacking in brainpower.
I've never seen a politician so lacking in brainpower.

You're not paying attention then nor ever heard of the democratic party and Joe Biden.
I've never seen a politician so lacking in brainpower. Originally Posted by sull36205
Don't get up and leave, please. Stick around.

The curtain is about to raise.
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Don't get up and leave, please. Stick around.

The curtain is about to raise. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Evidently LexusLover is the Wizard of Oz. Thanks for the warning LL.
Just reading "Words of Wisdom . . . Sarah Palin" in the same sentence gave me my morning laugh . . Thanks!

And, yes, I'd do her . . .
I'm no fan of the president, but I have to say that the words "wisdom" and "Sarah Palin" do not belong together in a sentence. That is, unless you include the words "lack of" in your statement.

I've never seen a politician so lacking in brainpower. Originally Posted by sull36205
Then you are a besotted, Kool Aid drunk if you never took note of Sheila Jackson Lee and Hank Johnson.

I do not care for Kool Aid. I prefer scotch.

Of course I've heard of Ms Lee. She's a moron. Sarah Palin is as well.

Neither of them have any credibility on foreign policy.

For the record, I vote GOP about 95% of the time, didn't vote for Obama and support same-sex marriage. It's hard to put people in buckets - some of us don't fit. That is, unless you're a diehard Marxist or litmus test carrying Republican.

Then you are a besotted, Kool Aid drunk if you never took note of Sheila Jackson Lee and Hank Johnson.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Get use to it anyone left of the tea bags on this forum is a Kool aid drinking libatard Nazi commie.