people just knocking on your door without calling..

Sounds like a fine hobbyist...btw, sorry to hear about your health issues.
  • Sandy
  • 02-10-2015, 11:03 AM
I am so sorry to hear about the things you are going through Christylynn, I hear that cancer cannot live in an alkaline body.. do some research and ask your doctors.

well i dont know if any of you know anything of what ive been going through or why ive been away for so long but im fighting cancer and i havent put an ad up for 5 months because of it ive gone through surgery and now radiation and i just havent felt like working and this guy was all like whats your sex drive like really dude you are just gonna drop by im gonna say im not working cause of medical stuff and you think you are still gonna get laid lol.. come on reallly Originally Posted by christylynn
World i sent him on his way im not working right now not til i get better and im by appointment only also i have friends that i hang out with who dont know what i do and family that stops by and dont know what i do i have a life outside of this and i keep it secret for a reason.
I dont know you personally Christy but I also live in nlr if you ever just need someone to talk to hate that your going through so much
well i dont know if any of you know anything of what ive been going through or why ive been away for so long but im fighting cancer and i havent put an ad up for 5 months because of it ive gone through surgery and now radiation and i just havent felt like working and this guy was all like whats your sex drive like really dude you are just gonna drop by im gonna say im not working cause of medical stuff and you think you are still gonna get laid lol.. come on reallly Originally Posted by christylynn
Best of luck to you, ChristyLynn, I hope you're back at 100% soon!
Cancer sucks, hope you are.getting better!

When a provider let me know where she lives is lik8e gliving us a huge vote of trust and betraying that is shameful..
Christy, I will add my best wishes for your return to health. Take care of yourself and tell jerks like that guy to pissoff.
Sorry to hear about that cl, hope everything good for you. Boy am I the only one who thinks this is one of them fuck you your fired moments
I sent emails for updates...but would never show up unanounced....ever...get well soon!! and hope to see you soon!!
Thanks all of you for the well wishes ive been feeling better the last couple weeks and I may see a few people just to see how it goes