Whatever happened to Shabir

I miss the D4U girls...some amazingly hot chicks I saw there. Even though Joe was a fucking douchbag, he recruited some great young talent there.

Never met Shabir...seemed like a solid dude.

Never saw Nikki, but did see one of her Sinsations girls who was pretty fine...good times. Her name escapes me
Nikki always had good looking girls working at her massage places. In her place in Sharpsburg I saw the young blonde with the terrible angel wings tat on her back. She went indy and i think she was on SA for a while too
I seen Shabir's condo went up for sheriff sale a year or 2 ago. Couldn't have happened to a better guy imho. Dirty POS. He was the worst. Rats in his business & trying to bully underage girls that worked for him while living in a Whales Tales. Hopefully he's somewhere cold and dark.
Rest in peace CMWYL. Heaven gained an angel.
Upstanding post CharlieGirl. I know you and Sam didn't always see eye to eye. I saw her over 50 times and when her mom told me she passed I was devastated. RIP girl. I'll never forget you.
Holy crap. How did I not know that Sam passed? Was that recent? Only saw her professionally once, but we conversed enough times to be on a first name basis.
Holy crap. How did I not know that Sam passed? Was that recent? Only saw her professionally once, but we conversed enough times to be on a first name basis. Originally Posted by bkfantasy
I believe she was living in Florida.
She was back in Pittsburgh but passed in her original home town.
Never understood how Joe, given that he was Joe, found so many hot girls for D4U
This is the first I'd heard about Sam.
She was such a sweet girl, I'm truly saddened that her demons won the battle. RIP
Too young, too soon.
Agreed
Upstanding post CharlieGirl. I know you and Sam didn't always see eye to eye. I saw her over 50 times and when her mom told me she passed I was devastated. RIP girl. I'll never forget you. Originally Posted by pittlicker
How does one end up in contact with a providers mother?
That's really none of your business is it.
That's really none of your business is it. Originally Posted by pittlicker
You beat me to it lol
Is the mom CIM?
Another classy response. SMH