The Left Fraudulently acting like Biden won

No Candidate should claim victory ahead of the Electoral college voting. It is that simple. No media outlet should claim it for them ahead of the voting and the verified results from the EC either. Watch the chain of custody into Pence's office by January 8th.
Biden won. Feels good to see the denial of Trumpys. Oddly, Trump knows he’s lost and his lawyers have informed him that the suits won’t stop anything. Even Karl Rove has stated it’s over. The only people that believe some other result is possible are Idiots. If you somehow believe Trump will be deemed the winner, you’re pretty stupid. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Just for the record, I do not believe Trump can win and I predicted, not hoped for but predicted, Biden would win before and after the election.

Having said that, I believe it is important to our system of Democracy, that all legal measures can be used to discern the correct outcome of legal votes for the history books and give more confidence to the people that everything was on the up and up.

The left can get two good results from this. They can say with evidence and court rulings in hand, that they won legally and insure the greater number of people can accept the result and that their person has won. They get the win and they get to say they won and get to say "and we proved it in court". That makes a difference to anybody that actually believes in Democratic institutions.
I'd be more inclined to believe that the reason was because no normal human would want to throw the nation into chaos. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Chaos? I think that's a bit over blown. Chaos is what we witnessed before the election. What we are witnessing now is a Constitutional legal process. Nothing being done is illegal.

Trump should not be saying he won, that's just silly but to be expected from Trump but he should say that he will exhaust all legal means he is provided before conceding and I believe he will in fact concede prior to Jan. 20th.

I was amused by articles in the paper this morning comparing what Trump is doing to what some dictators have done, not only refuse to accept election results but refuse to leave office. The left of course just loves to push the narrative that Trump will refuse to leave. Not accepting the results before a court decides, is within the bounds of democracy. Refusing to leave when the courts say you must, is a whole different kettle of fish.

I think I'll wait and see if he refuses to leave and then I will say that he should be removed by force if necessary.

As the left is found of saying "this is what Democracy looks like". Fight it out in court and may the victor be victorious.
No Candidate should claim victory ahead of the Electoral college voting. It is that simple. No media outlet should claim it for them ahead of the voting and the verified results from the EC either. Watch the chain of custody into Pence's office by January 8th. Originally Posted by DTickler
So on November 8, 2016 you did not claim victory for Donald Trump and support all the media calling him the victor? You were worried until the EC actually voted as to who won the election?
Its all the usual banter, from either side. Its politics.
This election is different! Voter fraud is real and has been exposed!
Whats wrong with investigating?
Whats wrong with changing and making elections more secure?
Why are dims deathly afraid of this?
Its all the usual banter, from either side. Its politics.
This election is different! Voter fraud is real and has been exposed!
Whats wrong with investigating?
Whats wrong with changing and making elections more secure?
Why are dims deathly afraid of this? Originally Posted by winn dixie
They aren't against investigations. They're against witch hunts, which is all Trump's supporters have been able to come up with.
They aren't against investigations. They're against witch hunts, which is all Trump's supporters have been able to come up with. Originally Posted by NoOneUKnow
Witch hunts you say?????????

lolling

The left started "witch hunts against Trump" before he took office! No collusion! And a very biased impeachment that was in reality a cover up for the biden family ctime syndicate!
The Democrats made Joe their puppet. I wonder how many folks that pissed off. Not every Democrat is for another lockdown, mask mandates, and the undoing of the most liberal Republican president in history.
The Democrats made Joe their puppet. I wonder how many folks that pissed off. Not every Democrat is for another lockdown, mask mandates, and the undoing of the most liberal Republican president in history. Originally Posted by DTickler
Yep Trump in reality is a Waco Texas type democrat.
The Democrats made Joe their puppet. I wonder how many folks that pissed off. Not every Democrat is for another lockdown, mask mandates, and the undoing of the most liberal Republican president in history. Originally Posted by DTickler
There is no puppet, Biden was the safest choice to win. He has the most experience, was a VP for 8 years, and not as progressive as Sanders. If it was against any other Republican the Dems would have taken a chance with Sanders or another progressive. The number 1 goal was to beat Trump, not beat a Republican candidate.
Hey bub, the Democrats made Biden their LEADER.

Your logic is as skewed as your grasp of reality.

I wonder how many people that pisses off?
We all know that. Let the Liberals believe what they want.These people hate so profoundly they can't even see straight. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Trump lost get over it snowflakes
Biden hasn't won anything yet. The media leads you to believe it. Originally Posted by DTickler
Give it up.

Biden won. Bigly.
Give it up.

Biden won. Bigly. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Um. Electoral Process