democratic dictatorship????

I think Next time try to post text or a link. This looks like it could corrupt the board.

HAHAHAHAHSHAHSHSHSHSHAHAHAH!
are we headed to Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
we've already arrived at the destination some time ago

democratic dictatorship? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
no.
We're in ANARCHO-TYRANNY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state
I think Next time try to post text or a link. This looks like it could corrupt the board.

HAHAHAHAHSHAHSHSHSHSHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Blimey! ... Ye Christ, mate.

I reckon we need to read ALL THAT - so we can see what's in it.
I aint got the time - or the inclaination.
Do you?

#### Salty
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
full article

https://web.archive.org/web/20190809...overnance.html
the following is from Moaist text

MAO TSE-TUNG: ON THE PEOPLE’S DEMOCRATIC DICTATORSHIP

https://ci-ic.org/blog/2021/08/26/ma...-dictatorship/
This is right on target. Considering how hard the DNC wants one party rule through out the country by ballot or cheat. The right is willing to take a chance and talk about ideas and people. The democrats don't want to talk about ideas. They want you to only have a choice between democrats and other democrats. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

If the Republican party has any ideas to spout lets hear them. I would love to have an actual conversation about something constructive.
Hmm ,Trilateral commission ,Council on foreign relations ,,, ( look it up ) running things ?
  • oeb11
  • 11-08-2021, 10:08 AM
If the Republican party has any ideas to spout lets hear them. I would love to have an actual conversation about something constructive. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Consider your own advice txdotguy
Consider posting relevant articles - referenced adn documented.

Consider posting FACTS - Truth , and Reality - instead of regurgitating Xinn propaganda.

Try to offer something constructive
Stop whining!

I am afraid such is beyond the ken of indoctrinated , hypocritical democraticomunist adherents.

Buck fiden
Fromn my cold dead hands!
One topic at a time. Race: That topic that Obama and his Attorney General said that we were too cowardly to talk about. They lied. They lied because they (the left) uses race was a weapon. If you don't agree with what they say then you are a racist. No exceptions and they don't even want to hear the reasons. They call you a name and expect you to sit down and shut up. Especially, if delivered by a race baiting person of color. Look around now. A black, female Lt. Governor elect is called a white supremist by the mouthpieces of the left. That does not bode well for a conversation. Critical Race Theory teaches that white people are naturally oppressors and black people are naturally oppressed. If you were a small black child and you were told that you were screwed from the beginning, how would you react? With anger? With despair? Both?

As a conservative, people should be taken as people, as individuals. That doesn't mean that I have to like everyone or like everyone because of their color. I run into that all the time from the left. You don't like Billy Porter then you must be racist and a homophobe. Never it occurs to them then I think Porter is ridiculous and over the top.
Even though she is right on some things, I'm not a fan of Oprah. She is very opportunistic and plays to her audience's weaknesses. She is making bank based on her audience wanting to be loved by her. Remember when she was warned by people like Rush, Bill, and Sean about that author that made up his autobiography. A Million Little Pieces became an embarrassment to the Oprah. She savaged him on her show but never apologized to the people she wronged. Still, if you don't like that person, it must be because of racism and nothing else.
Of the 12 people I supported financially in last years election; six were black, two were Jewish, one was Asian, and one was Hispanic. Kimberly Klacik might have been a mistake but she was better than the alternative.
Speaking of elections, democrats, and race; when the democrats try to destroy a black person in order to get a white person elected to office, how come no one calls them out for being racist? Let the republicans dare to run a white person against a black person, a horrible black person, then they are invariably called a racist. You want an example: Corrine Brown of Florida was black and corrupt and worse, stupid. She embezzled money, she committed nepotism, and she was a liar who didn't even live in her own congressional district. The GOP put a black man up against her. He was a businessman and a talk radio host. He was also a black Klansman according to the DNC.
In Kansas City, MO they have put up a black businessman against Karen McCarthy who was reportedly falling down drunk in DC. Turned out to the onset of Alzheimer's when she resigned shortly after taking the oath of office again. They put Emmanuel Cleaver into her office. Manny, is a black preacher and a tax cheat. Every time, a black person has run against him and every time the charge is made that their are a racist. Maybe you remember Manny. He was the black congressman who claimed that someone spit on him while yelling the N word. The many different angles of the video show nothing like that happened. Rush Limbaugh even offered a million dollars to anyone who could prove that it happened. He took that money with him.
You notice that I have not, until now, even mentioned slavery, Dredd Scott, Brown versus the Topeka Board of Education, the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 and 1965. All of which the democrat party was on the wrong side of. We could talk about the 40 million black children aborted with the help of democrats. Hitler was a piker compared to Sanger and the progressives.
I think that's enough for now.
  • oeb11
  • 11-08-2021, 05:39 PM
TRBC - thank you

Cogent, constructive , and Reality.

which is like water off a duck's back to democraticommunists indoctrinated to marxist racist hatred.
TRBC - thank you

Cogent, constructive , and Reality.

which is like water off a duck's back to democraticommunists indoctrinated to marxist racist hatred. Originally Posted by oeb11

Was constructive...I had forgotten that Rush was dead

HAHAHAHAHSHAHSHSHSHSHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The boards get corrupted by a buffer overload created by me by posting a really long string into a thread.
One topic at a time. Race: That topic that Obama and his Attorney General said that we were too cowardly to talk about. They lied. They lied because they (the left) uses race was a weapon. If you don't agree with what they say then you are a racist. No exceptions and they don't even want to hear the reasons. They call you a name and expect you to sit down and shut up. Especially, if delivered by a race baiting person of color. Look around now. A black, female Lt. Governor elect is called a white supremist by the mouthpieces of the left. That does not bode well for a conversation. Critical Race Theory teaches that white people are naturally oppressors and black people are naturally oppressed. If you were a small black child and you were told that you were screwed from the beginning, how would you react? With anger? With despair? Both?

As a conservative, people should be taken as people, as individuals. That doesn't mean that I have to like everyone or like everyone because of their color. I run into that all the time from the left. You don't like Billy Porter then you must be racist and a homophobe. Never it occurs to them then I think Porter is ridiculous and over the top.
Even though she is right on some things, I'm not a fan of Oprah. She is very opportunistic and plays to her audience's weaknesses. She is making bank based on her audience wanting to be loved by her. Remember when she was warned by people like Rush, Bill, and Sean about that author that made up his autobiography. A Million Little Pieces became an embarrassment to the Oprah. She savaged him on her show but never apologized to the people she wronged. Still, if you don't like that person, it must be because of racism and nothing else.
Of the 12 people I supported financially in last years election; six were black, two were Jewish, one was Asian, and one was Hispanic. Kimberly Klacik might have been a mistake but she was better than the alternative.
Speaking of elections, democrats, and race; when the democrats try to destroy a black person in order to get a white person elected to office, how come no one calls them out for being racist? Let the republicans dare to run a white person against a black person, a horrible black person, then they are invariably called a racist. You want an example: Corrine Brown of Florida was black and corrupt and worse, stupid. She embezzled money, she committed nepotism, and she was a liar who didn't even live in her own congressional district. The GOP put a black man up against her. He was a businessman and a talk radio host. He was also a black Klansman according to the DNC.
In Kansas City, MO they have put up a black businessman against Karen McCarthy who was reportedly falling down drunk in DC. Turned out to the onset of Alzheimer's when she resigned shortly after taking the oath of office again. They put Emmanuel Cleaver into her office. Manny, is a black preacher and a tax cheat. Every time, a black person has run against him and every time the charge is made that their are a racist. Maybe you remember Manny. He was the black congressman who claimed that someone spit on him while yelling the N word. The many different angles of the video show nothing like that happened. Rush Limbaugh even offered a million dollars to anyone who could prove that it happened. He took that money with him.
You notice that I have not, until now, even mentioned slavery, Dredd Scott, Brown versus the Topeka Board of Education, the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 and 1965. All of which the democrat party was on the wrong side of. We could talk about the 40 million black children aborted with the help of democrats. Hitler was a piker compared to Sanger and the progressives.
I think that's enough for now. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
surprised to see klacik mentioned... she was accused of being a stripper of a well known strip club by another black conservative, candace owens.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tes/ar-AALxqjC