Are my ads REALLY being read??

Well Damn, They are great pics.... and men are stupid...

I hope guys will start reading the info and doing the screening correctly.

Fet
Mongo no read> Mongo only fuck! Originally Posted by burkalini
Getting too many calls is a bad thing?

Tell that to other providers. I am sure there are many who wish they had your "problem"... ijs.....

sixx
Getting too many calls is a bad thing?

Tell that to other providers. I am sure there are many who wish they had your "problem"... ijs.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

I'll agree with that. Thing is, when you tell a guy you don't have the time to see them that day or the next day, they get angry. Then I think, wow, am I glad I chose not to see that person.
I'll agree with that. Thing is, when you tell a guy you don't have the time to see them that day or the next day, they get angry. Then I think, wow, am I glad I chose not to see that person. Originally Posted by alluringava
Yep, self-screening themselves. Make it easier on you for sure.
Well its not so much about getting so many calls, its more about getting calls from guys that havent been screened at all by me and they dont want to provide any refrences... please dont get me wrong, i love getting many calls as it does make me feel good in many ways, but i get frustrated if i keep getting calls from guys that havent been screened and when you ask them to send it they get all pissy... at that point they guy has screened himself like chica said... it does make it easier when the guys self screens by getting angry and pissy over screening or not getting their desired day and time... if you would schedule ahead of time and provide your info during the process you may have much better luck getting the time you want with the lady of your choice.. when the process is done properly there is less stress and less hassle.. also i wanted to say Thank You alluringava for your kind words and suggestions... and Thank You for all the guys who understand how important screening really is...
your pics to pleasure ourselves do e need to do any screening
Well its not so much about getting so many calls, its more about getting calls from guys that havent been screened at all by me and they dont want to provide any refrences... please dont get me wrong, i love getting many calls as it does make me feel good in many ways, but i get frustrated if i keep getting calls from guys that havent been screened and when you ask them to send it they get all pissy... at that point they guy has screened himself like chica said... it does make it easier when the guys self screens by getting angry and pissy over screening or not getting their desired day and time... if you would schedule ahead of time and provide your info during the process you may have much better luck getting the time you want with the lady of your choice.. when the process is done properly there is less stress and less hassle.. also i wanted to say Thank You alluringava for your kind words and suggestions... and Thank You for all the guys who understand how important screening really is... Originally Posted by Angel Knight
  • Laz
  • 02-15-2012, 09:26 AM
If it makes you feel better this is a problem for all advertising. People do not read so the shorter and simpler the text the better. As for guys that complain about screening info, let them jack off.
Guys that don`t read everything in an add just make the process hard on them and the provider. Personally, I read anything and everything about someone before I even consider contact. The more I know the better.
Angel is hands down the easiest person I have ever dealt with. Her screening, scheduling and directions are very easy.
I wouldn't have my number in ads, I'd honestly give it out after someone expressed interest and passed screening. Even for same day appointments. There are too many people who BS, push, and try to avoid screening.

There's also the time wasters and masturbators that I just can't be bothered to deal with as I'm not a 1-900.
LOL And you think men read and follow instructions?

Just watch most men assemble or try to put something together. The first thing I throw away are the instructions, and then I just wing it.

It's the nature of man
  • LynnT
  • 02-21-2012, 03:43 PM
You know I've been seriously thinking about doing that. I always have my phone there for the quickest way for men to get hold of me, but now, after listening to many girls say they only use e mail at first I am beginning to think that is a good idea. Originally Posted by alluringava
I have always run email and my website UTR, I actually have very little pictures even on the net. I do just as much business as any other lady with all their info public.
#1 reason I hate BP! No one reads!
I agree with Ava lol
I agree with Ava lol Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

It's been my experience too that men just see the visuals before anything else obviously LOL. But I LOVE it when they actually do read, remember things from my website, and best of all, bring me a gift from my wishlist. I'm in love with a guy if he does that