Zarah(Adams)

Well... Not sure which place is worse. Here or CAF. Originally Posted by Shayla
I would guess it's likely the same percentage
Hobbying is pretty damn fun. Having a session with a hot provider is fun, and if I by chance get to know the provider a bit, that makes it a bit more cool. But, it is what it is, a way to burn my cash for a quick satisfaction while being in layers of lies. Because of this, I think after 19 years of hobbying I am considering going cold turkey and moving on...
I would guess it's likely the same percentage Originally Posted by canuckvic
CAF is worse. At least here you don't get banned for being anything but politically correct....
Hobbying is pretty damn fun. Having a session with a hot provider is fun, and if I by chance get to know the provider a bit, that makes it a bit more cool. But, it is what it is, a way to burn my cash for a quick satisfaction while being in layers of lies. Because of this, I think after 19 years of hobbying I am considering going cold turkey and moving on... Originally Posted by jyoshi917
Sooooo, you're thinking of moving onto "legalized" lies (dating.coms, etc.) versus "illegal" lies (hobbying, where you know there's a limit to truth due to discretion). Okay, go ahead...ENJOY "FREE" pussy,

Q?: Was it the ATF? She disappoint you? Dude, there are many ATFs (see my prior thread). Dude I have a:
All-Time ATF
PerfectLust ATF
Tattas ATF
ASSs ATF
Spinner/Slender ATF
Hair ATF (Brunette, love, love, love Brunettes)

See, life will be okay. Wakeup today and go for the 'hunt'. Enjoi!!!
Yes.

Yes. I sorta kinda have...

Nonya.

Number one for me as well.
The hobby is great because I'm able to make six figures doing what I love. Simple.

..........And why am I the title of this thread ? smh. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Zarah darlin'. This has very little if anything to do with you, YET, this is All about YOU! LMAO! (it won't be the last eida). Enjoy your day, darlin'
Zarah darlin'. This has very little if anything to do with you, YET, this is All about YOU! LMAO! (it won't be the last eida). Enjoy your day, darlin' Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
lol
Hobbying is pretty damn fun. Having a session with a hot provider is fun, and if I by chance get to know the provider a bit, that makes it a bit more cool. But, it is what it is, a way to burn my cash for a quick satisfaction while being in layers of lies. Because of this, I think after 19 years of hobbying I am considering going cold turkey and moving on... Originally Posted by jyoshi917
Just leave on your own terms and don't announce it........ tacky!
Just leave on your own terms and don't announce it........ tacky! Originally Posted by canuckvic
NO one leaves the 'Hobby'. No one! It mimics your CNS (nervous system) and mimics your impulses, emotions, and feeds your brain with desire. If you try to quit, it sends impulses that are at first a 'whisper' but the more you resist, it escalates to pain, creeping down your back or your sides to the point, you have to have PUSSY, LOL!!!
CAF is worse. At least here you don't get banned for being anything but politically correct.... Originally Posted by Shayla
Yes dear I agree on that one but I was referring to the percentage of fucktards. I know how you would like to clone me
Yes dear I agree on that one but I was referring to the percentage of fucktards. I know how you would like to clone me Originally Posted by canuckvic
Shayla after meeting muah:

"Yeah, though I walk through the valley of Lust,
I will need no other DICK nor crave any other.
Your DICK, your Shaft, they comfort me..."

23rd Psolm, mijo verses of Lust
After cancer took my wife several years ago, I became a hobbyist because I didn't have the time nor felt like "playing the dating game", so I found a whole new life in the internet world of hobbying and after experiencing a few nice providers, I found my ATF who has given me a new wonderful reason for enjoying my "second life" now in my latter years. She has become my traveling companion to visit historical sites, museurms, sporting events, etc. that we mutually enjoy together. I thoroughly enjoy doing those types of things in retirement, but not alone, and my sons and their families are not located close enough to go with me very often at all, so MUCHO THANKS TO THE HOBBY AND MY ATF LADY THAT ARE MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO CONTINUE GREATLY ENJOYING MY "NEW LIFE"! BTW, you know who you are! LOL!
That is great Hammerin. I salute the Hobby and to your success, happiness and companionship!
Baby cow board is a lot worse than here IMO. The thing I look forward to the least in returning to Vancouver (eventually) is a couple of the boards.

Yes, it's delivered returns of up to 1000x it's promise! (Providers)
That made me laugh. I love that it has 0 votes too.

I've gained and lost a lot in this hobby. I am able to live 100% debt free, with savings. I was able to pay my tuition in cash. I have taken care of friends and family who have less than I have, happily. On the other side, I've been assaulted and robbed - these things probably would not have happened in the way they did were it not for what I was doing. I lost over seven thousand dollars total, but money can be made again. You get one life.

That being said, I was jumped whilst running in Vancouver (2008) and had to cold cock a guy, later I was robbed at gunpoint in Tennessee and my car was stolen (2010), so I'm not naive enough to think these things don't happen outside of the hobby.
You get one life. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Get your beautiful self to the Philly area before heading back to Canada

LOL! This is so true. Originally Posted by Shayla
Hell, I might as well take a tour of Canada
Maybe! I've lived in PA so I'm always iffy about going back (because I hated it ). Depends on if you'll bring me Sheetz or not