Encounter: Amber is thd best

Is she still a good time or is it just a rushed bare minimum effort and anyone know rate? Originally Posted by ImReallyHim518

Except for one time Amber has Always been a good time. Friendly, outgoing, OPEN MINDED!!! And the one time that was an issue she was having a fight with her 'boyfriend'. It seems he didn't like the idea of so many guys doing her.

I wonder what her record is for # of guys in one day?
Except for one time Amber has Always been a good time. Friendly, outgoing, OPEN MINDED!!! And the one time that was an issue she was having a fight with her 'boyfriend'. It seems he didn't like the idea of so many guys doing her.

I wonder what her record is for # of guys in one day? Originally Posted by DunKin9
It’s probably quite high because no one is doing more than a SS.
In my opinion rushed with the bare minimum
I haven't seen amber in quite a while, but she used to be fun and I never felt rushed. Back then she told me her BF was a guest of uncle Leo, so maybe that was the difference lol. Too bad she has regressed.
I haven't seen amber in quite a while, but she used to be fun and I never felt rushed. Back then she told me her BF was a guest of uncle Leo, so maybe that was the difference lol. Too bad she has regressed. Originally Posted by OldGuy59