Which providers out there would you consider a true courtesan?

Depending on your "type"... I've heard wonderful things about Aprill
  • BLM69
  • 05-03-2021, 08:23 AM
Maybe you should think of leaving the hobby, BLM.

Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat
Don't give the Old ladies still in the game hope wildcat, I have way too much hobby knowledge and insight just to hang it up

I'm here to keep it 100% and say what most guys are scared to say in public, big ups to the real sexy ladies that been great since day one, All the posers begging for attention in all the wrong ways, good luck
Reese Foster
Jessica UTR
Berkleigh
Isabella Preslie Originally Posted by adav8s28
I can personally vouch for these four ladies. Saw each of them multiple times for good reason. Berkleigh is the one that got me hooked on the hobby. Three dates with her and I became a lifelong member of the hobby universe.

Spike, Sofia Dane, Kelly Presly, Jgirl, Wynter Stark, Versace, Barbie Doll, LovelyLady7, and Daddy’s Girl are all blasts from the past that were true courtesans. Each was addictive in her own way. They don’t make’em like they used to.
Depending on your "type"... I've heard wonderful things about Aprill Originally Posted by Grace Preston
True. She's upped her TCB game to equal her skills and enthusiasm. I can also attest beneath the tattoos she's a very sweet Texas girl as well.
I can personally vouch for these four ladies. Saw each of them multiple times for good reason. Berkleigh is the one that got me hooked on the hobby. Three dates with her and I became a lifelong member of the hobby universe.
Originally Posted by Say What

Awww Thank You! Minus the time management, we had some kickass times! It has been too damn long and I hope you are well!

I still think about you every time I eat rice

Here I am!🥰
Kisses,
Jessica UTR
Here I am!🥰
Kisses,
Jessica UTR Originally Posted by Ultimate Jessica
Yes she is! Jessica is still one of my favorite ladies, and a great person too!!! Kisses Jess!!!
>raises hand<
I fancy myself an inamorata...if you will.
@berkleigh Have always thought you are gorgeous! That's all. Hoping you are well!
Awww Thank You! Minus the time management, we had some kickass times! It has been too damn long and I hope you are well!

I still think about you every time I eat rice

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Just sayin....
Have always thought you are gorgeous! That's all. Hoping you are well!
This is so true. I thought I had found one and saw her on twitter talking shit about "clients" mostly things I had done or said. Really let me down. I'm going to research the names mentioned in this thread, might find a good one after all.
Boy, I leave for a bit and everything goes to hell. This is certainly not the home away from home I left. Don't know if they are still around, but Bliss and Jessica UTR were so good they made your heart hurt. Originally Posted by daty/o
I am still around
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Kisses,
Jessica Utr
Ultimate Jessica/Jessica UTR is #1 in my book.
She is the best in a number of ways. She really knows how to make you feel like a man.
Delilah Rose, if you're able to connect
*HUGS* Thank ya Lady!