Bigger Titties

• Paven
  • 07-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Thanks Geniusman~
I'm in the same boat as Charles and BCG I've always liked A's&B's.......
but!! some time a little more is ok too.......I would never kick some D's like Dallas out of bed..
Charles babe..I would LOVE to play sometime!! I will NOT laugh..unless it means I am having fun...lol}

you can kick me outta bed Tracer...only to f&*k me on the floor!!!

April you have nice titties!!!!{Paven too}
  • Paven
  • 07-04-2010, 01:43 PM
April you have nice titties!!!!{Paven too}[/quote]

Mahalo~
I had NO titties till I was 40!!!!! When i moved to oregon and started eating healthy I grew some...lol!!!
I went from 32a to 34D!!!!
{so April is right} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hmmm . . . On the theory that what's good for the goose is good for the gander . . . Wonderin' if I moved to Oregon I'd suddenly be hung like the legendary Army mule . . . ?
My rule of thumb is that a girl just has to have them, I don't care how big they are. That said, next time I make the trek to Austin I'm definitely seeing Paven...
Variety is the spice of life, I love all sizes small, med., large, xlarge. Some women look better on the small side and some on the bigger side, depends on the individual.
I do agree that better nutrition and certain food additives make the difference.
if anyone kicks you out of bed your welcome in mine anytime despite those 2 huge melons. if you fell out i'd be glad to a]help you up and back to bed b]climb on top and fuck you on the floor c] roll you over and greek you on the floor d] spin and roll you and 69 you on the floor or if i could really do what i want e] all of the above then repeat over and over
Charles babe..I would LOVE to play sometime!! I will NOT laugh..unless it means I am having fun...lol}

you can kick me outta bed Tracer...only to f&*k me on the floor!!!

April you have nice titties!!!!{Paven too} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I've been a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee for quite some time now... I was so jealous when I was younger and all of my friends had already had real bras but I was still in my WonderWoman Underoos!

In High school some jerk told me that his cat had bigger titties than me... I told him "Well if you would stop sucking on her teats then maybe the swelling would go down!"

Now I love my small tits, they are cute and perky and all of the wonderful gents I've met love to cup them in their hands and have a little nibble on my nipple!
I've been a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee for quite some time now... I was so jealous when I was younger and all of my friends had already had real bras but I was still in my WonderWoman Underoos!

In High school some jerk told me that his cat had bigger titties than me... I told him "Well if you would stop sucking on her teats then maybe the swelling would go down!"

Now I love my small tits, they are cute and perky and all of the wonderful gents I've met love to cup them in their hands and have a little nibble on my nipple! Originally Posted by April Showers
As I've said elsewhere, based on your pics I think you have close to what I consider the perfect woman's body. I for one can't wait to cup them, etc.

(Just showing you a little love, since petiteassman seems to be slobbering all over Dallas today. )

Cheers,

bcg
amongst other things over Dallas and Sonya everyday. But bcg your assesment of April is spot on and when your done id be more than happy to slobber all over her to. Enjoy the holiday and enjoy the women
As I've said elsewhere, based on your pics I think you have close to what I consider the perfect woman's body. I for one can't wait to cup them, etc.

(Just showing you a little love, since petiteassman seems to be slobbering all over Dallas today. )

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Awwww thanks guys! Sometimes a girl needs a little slobbering! LOL!!

Petiteassman... no need to wait luv! God did give me two titties, you can each have one!
Awwww thanks guys! Sometimes a girl needs a little slobbering! LOL!!

Petiteassman... no need to wait luv! God did give me two titties, you can each have one! Originally Posted by April Showers
Um... I have "issues" which prevent me from enjoying a MMF threesome. No offense, but I'd rather have both first, and let him take his turn. Or if you insisted, he can go first, and I'll take my turn later. But no, I don't share a lady with another guy at the same time.

Hope that doesn't disappoint you too much; it's my neurosis, and I deal with it.

Cheers,

bcg
LOL! No BCG that doesn't disappoint me at all!

MMF is just the female version of the FFM fantasy!
LOL! No BCG that doesn't disappoint me at all!

MMF is just the female version of the FFM fantasy! Originally Posted by April Showers
Which isn't a huge fantasy for me, either.

I do have a bi ladyfriend who is tempting me to try one, so there may be hope for me. I have promised her two things: 1) she will be one of the "F"s when I decide to pull the trigger on that, and 2) she'll get to pick the second "F" subject to my veto if I'm not reasonably attracted to her choice (fair enough, I think, since she'll be playing a bit with the lady, I'm sure, and should have a say in the matter).

But when the time comes, I'll make sure you're one of the ladies she gets to choose from, if you're interested (i.e., if you don't restrict the list of ladies with whom you play).

Sorry for the threadjack here. We now return to your regularly scheduled discussion.

Cheers,

bcg