How does one get started?

Pxmcc again than you for your advice. I am not going to give any help because I don't have any to give. I'm figuring this thing out one step at a time and honestly it's getting so arduous I really feel it's not worth the hassle. The thread in Coed on ourhome2 is there for everyone to see. Stated pissed about being banned, then setting about to create another handle. Why do that? Encouraged to do so . Then stated he or she got in. Right in there. It's not worth my time or energy because as I said earlier I came here to not have stress.

I use ourhome2 for ads and p411 to help but again I really don't want to do this so since I've been here I've maybe see 3 ladies and luckily I saw the right ones who were extremely helpful so for that I'm thankful. This is way too complicated. Worse than dealing with health insurance and managing well paid nurses.
Pxmcc again than you for your advice. I am not going to give any help because I don't have any to give. I'm figuring this thing out one step at a time and honestly it's getting so arduous I really feel it's not worth the hassle. The thread in Coed on ourhome2 is there for everyone to see. Stated pissed about being banned, then setting about to create another handle. Why do that? Encouraged to do so . Then stated he or she got in. Right in there. It's not worth my time or energy because as I said earlier I came here to not have stress.

I use ourhome2 for ads and p411 to help but again I really don't want to do this so since I've been here I've maybe see 3 ladies and luckily I saw the right ones who were extremely helpful so for that I'm thankful. This is way too complicated. Worse than dealing with health insurance and managing well paid nurses.
I posted twice by accident
^^^ If you don’t want to do this , quit making handle after handle just disappear voilà
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 02:16 PM
  • pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 02:32 PM
^^^ If you don’t want to do this , quit making handle after handle just disappear voilà Originally Posted by Cendell M
still at it? smh.

your shine radar game needs a reboot..
Thats a lot of info thanks to all for inputting like that. I'm a bit more than that five 2. The ladies like what they see and they like what I throw their way. But I usually dont becase i make them happy with what I do. I found this place and figured Id see what is up and how things go.
still at it? smh.

your shine radar game needs a reboot.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Quit trying to deflect for him he’s a big boy, well a short big boy! Just saying….

I know how badly you want to be right but I hate to burst your bubble you’re so wrong you are completely wrong and when he shows his ugly head and gets banned you’re gonna feel dumb I’m just saying I’m not wrong at all either and everybody else knows that I’m right also, you’re the only one that doesn’t seem to comprehend it I know that your buddy, but he’s an idiot
Thats a lot of info thanks to all for inputting like that. I'm a bit more than that five 2. The ladies like what they see and they like what I throw their way. But I usually dont becase i make them happy with what I do. I found this place and figured Id see what is up and how things go. Originally Posted by HTownRizz
You not being 5’2 that’s a plus you’re on the right track

Welcome to the shit show

Just don’t listen to Foxtrotter he’s a weirdo and some of his friends(friend) are questionable also
https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...=1#post1705267 Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
You sure are trying hard it’s probably one of your other handles hater, you’re coming in real HOT for a newbie lol if you think for one second that anyone around here believes you and your nonsense except for your buddy you got it wrong. Maybe you should be focusing more on your home life “” then worried about what’s going on around here

You always show yourself you just can’t stand it can you hahaha! Fool!
Sigh,
One of the several things that I've learned from ECG is that woman are correct 99.999999% of the time.

And, that some of the club gals of hers actually have the patience to teach their fav clients how to do tounge exercises even if that requires them to get the Spirograph drawing tool out to teach guys exercise patterns. Seriously, I saw the box under the bar and that was the answer one of the gals stated.

My point being is that gals have zero patience for guys that don't listen.