Gentlemen & Ladies What Factors Your Choice in Providers & Referrals?

This is what I do when I want to see a provider for the first time.

I look at are the ads usually today's and yesterday's. I look for signs of intelligence when the ad was being written.

Pictures are second on my list. I like certain types and don't care if they are professionally taken or not. I need the picture to show their body type and a face pic even if partially obscured is preferred.

I then look at reviews, showcase, or website to look at price, menu items and ROS. Certain menu items are a must for me; if they are not offered then I won't consider that provider.

Negative reviews are a must read. I take into account the author and the ROS of the negative review as well as the comments into consideration before deciding whether to take that provider off the list.

Lastly I look at posting of providers and postings about the provider. You can tell alot about a provider's persona by their postings.
Looks - face pictures definitely can get me off the fence. Pictures that are the same size as the thumbnails piss me off. I would prefer a picture taken with a camera phone and a mirror than a glamour shot that leaves me wondering if that's who I should expect to see when the door opens. Camera phones have come a long way, and you can take some very decent (informative, not artistic) shots with them Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Camera phone pictures in the mirror are good....they may not be professional, but they usually give a more real representation of what to expect. Don't get me wrong I enjoy seeing y'all ladies in glamour shots with your sexy outfits, but when I'm deciding the camera shots give good info. Full body and recent camera shots are a plus...

Reviews cum next, especially now with the new rules on ads. Reviews help out with what's on the menu, donations and what kind of experierence the lady offers. Reviews that have just gfe in the activities or per ad, special in the donation section are worthless.
Reviews and referrals most important to me. Then pics. Something sexy..stockings, ect...The reviews are what seperate most of you from the old craigslist/backpage crud. I realize some of you are on backpage. I look there too but won;t go with anyone without reviews. I feel less chance of being robbed or an unpleasant time.