Do Your Part & Vaccinate Your Children

My grade school aged grand children (9 and 11) came down with Covid 19 symptoms and tested positive. So did their vaccinated parents, both in their early 40s. Everyone went on over the counter vitamins and symptom treating cold remedies. The parents recovered in about a week. The kids recovered in 2-3 days. For the youngsters it was just like the flue. On the third day the youngest was climbing a tree in the back yard.

These vaccines are too new to be universally administered to every child. Our grnds are in great health, well fed and athletically active. They have their whole life, hopefully 80 yers or so ahead of them I am encouraging our son and daughter-in-law to wait and see what the long term efects on youngsters may be.
  • oeb11
  • 11-13-2021, 07:34 AM
ICU - well written

anecdotal report - but valuable.

Vaccination should be between a physician and patient or parent.

Not forced by politicos and their LSM propaganda arms and corrupt Reps/Senators in Congress.
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2021, 09:08 AM
ICU - well written

anecdotal report - but valuable.

Vaccination should be between a physician and patient or parent.

Not forced by politicos and their LSM propaganda arms and corrupt Reps/Senators in Congress. Originally Posted by oeb11
Nobody is being forced to get a vaccination.

No more than one is forced to get a Driver's License.

Or forced to show a form of ID to vote.

Why do you keep lying?

Did someone hold you down and vaccinate you?
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2021, 09:10 AM
My grade school aged grand children (9 and 11) came down with Covid 19 symptoms and tested positive. So did their vaccinated parents, both in their early 40s. Everyone went on over the counter vitamins and symptom treating cold remedies. The parents recovered in about a week. The kids recovered in 2-3 days. For the youngsters it was just like the flue. On the third day the youngest was climbing a tree in the back yard.

These vaccines are too new to be universally administered to every child. Our grnds are in great health, well fed and athletically active. They have their whole life, hopefully 80 yers or so ahead of them I am encouraging our son and daughter-in-law to wait and see what the long term efects on youngsters may be. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Good fucking thing our parents didn't all wait for the long term study for the poliovirus vaccine.
Nobody is being forced to get a vaccination. Originally Posted by WTF
everyone loves disingenuous arguments
just say NO
  • oeb11
  • 11-13-2021, 11:27 AM
originally Posted by WTF

wtf is deluded and divorced from Reality of that statement.

Ever heard of fiden adn his 'Federal mandate for large and small businesses,and federal government employees?
Do watch /read news other than Xinn and Msnbc propaganda

Thank U - wtf.
That won’t happen. COVID mostly kills older people. Originally Posted by Tiny

I'm speaking of being injured by the vaccine not Covid but if what you say is true and I believe it is, why vaccine children? Isn't it logical then that when and if we old farts reach herd immunity, the children will have little to fear of getting Covid.

I don't have children but if I did, I'd be taking the wait and see approach since death is unlikely , as you say, from Covid.
Nobody is being forced to get a vaccination. Originally Posted by WTF
Sure, people can refuse it as long as they don’t mind their family starving and/or freezing to death.
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2021, 12:34 PM
originally Posted by WTF

wtf is deluded and divorced from Reality of that statement.

Ever heard of fiden adn his 'Federal mandate for large and small businesses,and federal government employees?
Do watch /read news other than Xinn and Msnbc propaganda

Thank U - wtf.
Originally Posted by oeb11
You ever heard of a Driver License?

Voter ID laws.

Just like the vaccine...you do not have to get a DL or show when voting?

Same principle.

Quit crying and start posting like a man.
everyone loves disingenuous arguments
Originally Posted by FatCity
Exactly.
there seems to be a whole lot of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj2iGAifSNI
going on. IMHO the right answer
It's not really to protect the kids. It's to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated children, which doesn't make any fucking sense.
SecretE: A long time ago I decided that 'My Job" was not a God to be worshiped and blindly obeyed.

Some things are not worth doing regardless of how much the base pay or how much over-time you can get.

What we are seeing today is a lot of people believing as I do that we all have a choice every morning before clocking-in or logging-on to our "Job". As it turns out, many are making the dchoice to be true to teir convictions on vaccinations.
  • Tiny
  • 11-14-2021, 11:41 AM
I'm speaking of being injured by the vaccine not Covid but if what you say is true and I believe it is, why vaccine children? Isn't it logical then that when and if we old farts reach herd immunity, the children will have little to fear of getting Covid.

I don't have children but if I did, I'd be taking the wait and see approach since death is unlikely , as you say, from Covid. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Sorry Hedonist, I should have issued a sarcasm alert. I damn well know the vaccines are a good idea for you and me. That's clear cut. It's not as clear for children. Perhaps it would make more sense for them to gain immunity through infection, if COVID 19 remains common. Or perhaps not. I would however definitely take the advice of the CDC over FatCity et al's recommendations. If a child is to spend time around vulnerable great-grandparents, and other high risk individuals, the case for vaccination (unforced) is strong.