Sexual bucket list: 50 things to do before you die

32/50.
Well I didn't keep count, but in the high 40's for sure. 15 was still left on my list as well.

Sounds like fun, Dannie, but I always hate those grainy phone videos, and I'm sure they'd object to trying to lug in a real camera, lol.
30/50 here... I had better get busy on some of these.
I need to do #51 .. Sloppy drunk sex with two short, big girls (not thick .. big 170 lbs and up) of different races on video.

......... So I can win $100,000 on America Funniest Home Videos.
No Drive-In Movie sex...do they even have them anymore?

I think the list could use some work. Delete the "Kissing without sex" and add something more fun...sex in a limo, perhaps?
Can I count #6 Masterbate over and over?
That list is pretty tame. I have done all 50.
42 for me. So... who wants to buy me lingerie, get hitched, and surprise some fish? Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
I'm buying the honeymoon tickets for the coast right now.
At least 40 of them, damn, how the hell you gonna have sex on an airplane (#15)? Can't even imagine that would be fun...save that shit for the hotel when you land!
...Howthe hell you gonna have sex on an airplane (#15)? Can't even imagine that would be fun...save that shit for the hotel when you land! Originally Posted by FriscoKid
Come to Atlanta, an entrepreneur has combined hotel and mile high club just so that you can check off #15.

http://www.milehighatlanta.com/
  • BradP
  • 07-11-2010, 03:17 PM
lol I'm 28 years old and missing 5. 2 of them just because I don't like lingerie, and don't really care about it. And the other two because I don't like bondage lol.

Married sex- no thanks. And mile high club doesn't count unless you do it illegally . IMO.
im gettin this list knocked out quicker than i thought. at a drive-in??? better get my flux capacitor fixed.
46/50.

Is it ok to claim mile high status if you are flying the plane? Autopilot worked fine at 29,000 feet over the Pacific. (no worries - not a commercial airliner).
If I'm not mistaken, there's a drive-in theater just south of Dallas. Ennis.

http://www.galaxydriveintheatre.com/

Might be fun to set up a date with a provider and head down there?

I know someone I need to call in the morning. LOL

I grew up with drive-ins in my small home town and one just up the small highway and every time I'm home I fondly recall them. Never did it in my home town ones but did it with a college girlfriend many a time over the summers.

As for the number off the list? I'm missing the bondage and
38/50.
But some of them I have zero interest in completing because that is someone else's bucket list, not mine.