Does anyone like early mornings?

Early mornings are best as both myself and the Provider are fresh and it is a great way to start the day
I prefer morning sessions. Nothing like waking her up licking that kitty. Great way to start the day. imagine waking up next to Tara... It would be an everyday thing for sure
I also love early morning sessions i can be up as early as needed
I prefer morning sessions. Nothing like waking her up licking that kitty. Great way to start the day. imagine waking up next to Tara... It would be an everyday thing for sure Originally Posted by Denton_Dream
Thank you. Your a sweetie.
  • Sami
  • 09-16-2014, 10:24 AM
My Favorite!!!
Early visits with me usually come with coffee, cuddling then we wake each other up ♥
BUT I am just naughty like that !
Once upon a time, when I first ventured into the hobby, I had a regular thing going with a lovely lady whom I adored. We met fairly often at 6:00 am at her incall (a few times even earlier) and it was a great way to start the day.

But I just don't see many folks offering that anymore. Am I the only one who truly enjoys starting the day with a good romp? Originally Posted by HeyNow4
+1 Originally Posted by London Bridge
I will remember this next time I am in town
I absolutely love early morning sessions. Performance is almost always more impressive with the morning wood. Originally Posted by SexyStephTx
I too like enjoying the morning wood, but I've usually worked the second or third shift, so 10 am is pretty early for me.
I Love mornings! As early as 6am!!
I need a place where I can sleep after early morning sex but it is fine though !

When I'm taking suppliments I often go to bed early then wake up at by midnight - again around 2 - once again at about 4 - I wake up with boners that keep me awake for long periods of time - man, do I need help then !

1. Prolactin

When a man orgasms, prolactin is released – a hormone that is linked to feelings of sexual satisfaction. The primary reason a man feels tired after sex is due to the fact that prolactin causes sleepiness and drowsiness. During sleep people have higher levels of prolactin.

The reason a man cannot simply go for another round immediately after having sex has to do with the fact that their prolactin levels are very high. When the prolactin levels dip again, the man will be ready for another round.
I will remember this next time I am in town Originally Posted by maxgame2
Early mornings are best as both myself and the Provider are fresh and it is a great way to start the day Originally Posted by blaeese
+1
I love early mornings too....Making passionate love early morning makes the whole day amazing? Plus it is better than working out at the gym
Early morning sex is great, if you've woken up together. Nothing better, even more so if she's waken me up for it.

However, if I've had to get up, get abluted, get dressed, get out of the house, and drive to her incall, then it may have taken the bloom off the rose a bit.