Forum rules

Rules are for pussies! Originally Posted by boardman
LOL. Nice boardman. Either you have a secret stash of cat-themed gifs or you have the coolest cats in the world...

Always loved the contradiction of setting up rules for a hobby board. Laws for the (technically) lawless.
Dude.... True!... But without pussy where would we be?....
Ya man. Where the hell did you buy those never ending amazing cat gifs? I am going to put reward out for your hard drive.

LOL. Nice boardman. Either you have a secret stash of cat-themed gifs or you have the coolest cats in the world... Originally Posted by incognito
I've got my fair share! Good to see you're not holding any resentment over your vacation... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I took the time to reflect on my innermost thoughts, and ponder the meaning of life...at the mall. I came to the conclusion that MOST not all of the people at the mall during the day have
1) Broken the rules at Eccie
2) Took a "Sick Day" off work - rule breaking they are not sick they are shoe shopping
3) Kids skipping school. Rule breakers
4) ?

We day mall people are real rebels.

Back to topic - The Rules...Yes an simple one with bullet points please, so I can print it and put it on my cork board on the wall. next to computer.
LOL. Nice boardman. Either you have a secret stash of cat-themed gifs or you have the coolest cats in the world...

Always loved the contradiction of setting up rules for a hobby board. Laws for the (technically) lawless. Originally Posted by incognito
To the dismay and chagrin of the Mods, there is a never ending supply of cats.
  • rwksl
  • 11-17-2010, 09:32 PM