Who can noobies trust as far as studio reviews go?

Its entertaining, but gets boring fast.. then names go on the ignore list.
Well I don't get there often so I hope when I do write something guys and believe it, plus I'm a shitty writer LOL
It sure is interesting watching brand new accounts sparring over drama from last year. Originally Posted by ketro
No kidding!!!
LA replaced you already. Go apply K-Festival while they only have few posting BS reviews. Originally Posted by AsianP
Says the one day wonder!!!
Says the one day wonder!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Yes and his very first post in the thread (Gas and inflation) below this one is a bit choppy. Kim is here, I can feel it.
Yes and his very first post in the thread (Gas and inflation) below this one is a bit choppy. Kim is here, I can feel it. Originally Posted by Finman22
Wrong,
The first post was in this subject. Gas and inflation was 2nd post. Not all Asians have Kim last name. Just like not all Americans have Dick as first name.
Wrong,
The first post was in this subject. Gas and inflation was 2nd post. Not all Asians have Kim last name. Just like not all Americans have Dick as first name. Originally Posted by AsianP
you can call me Richard.

My friends call me Dick
Wrong,
The first post was in this subject. Gas and inflation was 2nd post. Not all Asians have Kim last name. Just like not all Americans have Dick as first name. Originally Posted by AsianP
Welcome back. Chung has been pissing his pants thinking I am you. Now you two can pick up where you left off.
Welcome back. Chung has been pissing his pants thinking I am you. Now you two can pick up where you left off. Originally Posted by AGBB 2.0
What?
Who am I ? Who are you? Who are we?
I read some crazy posts past year but wasn’t expecting crazies will approach me this quick. Does my name said “Crazy Magnet”? Are you all missing Asians? Do you all crave for little Asian dick?
you can call me Richard.

My friends call me Dick Originally Posted by Ghostrider
No, you cannot be a Dick or Richard. You must be Finman22’s Spokesman or spokesbitch.
No, you must be Finman22’s mouthpiece or Oink.
No, you must be Finaman22’s blabby, futility, or spox.
No! I got it !
You must be Finman22’s bitch. Since you’re so protective of Finman22, he must be your bitch.
What’s the chance of meeting two bitches within 2-3 days of joining.
He just couldn’t help himself, he’s baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!! Getting my popcorn ready rn
lol I’m bored, let’s play.
What?
Who am I ? Who are you? Who are we?
I read some crazy posts past year but wasn’t expecting crazies will approach me this quick. Does my name said “Crazy Magnet”? Are you all missing Asians? Do you all crave for little Asian dick? Originally Posted by AsianP
Originally Posted by Finman22
There is constant infiltrations inside this forum. It's a fight for dominance and power. There is also infighting for greater roles but the ones who are seeking a truly memorable experience with a provider are taking a hit. The competitive nature of things are affecting everything.
  • grail
  • 04-08-2022, 04:51 AM
No, you cannot be a Dick or Richard. You must be Finman22’s Spokesman or spokesbitch.
No, you must be Finman22’s mouthpiece or Oink.
No, you must be Finaman22’s blabby, futility, or spox.
No! I got it !
You must be Finman22’s bitch. Since you’re so protective of Finman22, he must be your bitch.
What’s the chance of meeting two bitches within 2-3 days of joining. Originally Posted by AsianP
It's back! Wheeeeeeeeee!!