whyyy, oh why...PLEASE

Nope..... Not gonna do it....... Not gonna take the bait on this one..... I'll just stand here, smile and look purdy......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Oh since when do you hold back Jad!?
These types of topics generally are received better if presented in the private ladies area. My ex-roomie used to present this topic every year or so back in days of old.

But if you gotta go, you gotta go! Can't blame a guy for that. But if he's just using the incall to take care of things and he doesn't need to, shame on him!

The washing up, etc., is just good manners!

Oh since when do you hold back Jad!? Originally Posted by Valerie
Oh.... every now and again the thoughts of what will transpire if I walk down a certain path....... Trying REAL hard to keep this one in CoEd before it blows up and has to be moved to the Litterbox! :-D

JaD
Hey Liz, I was under the impression she was expressing this to Hobbyist.
I had a client take a shit with the door open yesterday right in front of me. Then to make things even more uncomfortable, he talked to me the whole time he was shiting. At least this was after the session had taken place. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! This is some:roll 1: funny shit!!!!!!!!!!
lol If this was in AR, the comments would be SOOO different.....There FUCKIN the Shit out of someone, is the norm.............IJS
LOL that was funny as hell!

Just for the record ... I was complaining about his manners, but I do feel kind'a good about myself now .... I fucked the shit out of somebody I can see the title of my next ad now. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

bahahaha Brooke! And apparently, so you should ;-)
Oh.... every now and again the thoughts of what will transpire if I walk down a certain path....... Trying REAL hard to keep this one in CoEd before it blows up and has to be moved to the Litterbox! :-D

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude

I'm sorry :-/ just been a crappy week(lolol, good pun, there!)

if it has to be deleted, I understand. I don't have access to the powder room, and I was kinda aiming this at hobbyists(and hell, I guess everyone really)(saying that ^ to the provider who mentioned her roommate)...
You'll sound like a bunch of whiny hooktards......if we have to bathe and take a shit before we show up, we might as well go home.....and could you lose some fucking weight before you start bitching about a little man smell.......ija?
Wow DH way to make things personal. Are YOU the one with the stinky asshole or just the asshole?
Brooke, are you complaining about his manners or bragging that you fucked the shit out of him? Originally Posted by tracer

hahahaha

Sorry you had a bad week ....
Wow DH way to make things personal. Are YOU the one with the stinky asshole or just the asshole? Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
He is consistently pissed because he is only interested in those who are under 80 pounds and were born sometime between 1997 & 2005, so the picking are slim for DH.
Wash that pussy every once in a while....IJS

Oh man, that's just nasty..
If I can close my eyes and act like you are God's gift to mankind, you can hold your breath for an hour or so........I call it a win-win......ijs.