If your Hobbyist is having a heart attack!!

http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/CPRAnd...ubHomePage.jsp

Chest compressions are the most important step with CPR. Call 911 ASAP and begin the compressions.

The link above shows a video on how to do them. If any providers are interested, I can see when a buddy of mine is doing a CPR certification classs. He sometimes has them at community based locations and will be free. PM me for that

sixx
Sixxbach ...thank you for the information...CPR is definitely good to know when one is involved in "strenuous" activities ....
Sixxbach ...thank you for the information...CPR is definitely good to know when one is involved in "strenuous" activities .... Originally Posted by Monica Austin

Your welcome. I have to be certified each year and the "at least chest compressions" explanation was given to us. Many are hesitant to administer CPR in the civie world because of worry of disease and worry of being sued.

sixx
I read an obituary of 102 year old man who died while having sex with a 22yo nurse. It said: "He came, then went".
I need to check if a certain lady knows CPR! Of course she may want to know if I know CPR....
Of course, provider can have heart attacks too!
Monica : if I ever have a heart attack while hobbying it better be with you...,,your BBBJ will bring me back to life .....
Thanks for the sharring a wise word of wisdom to the community in a serious and humorous manner.
Eddienine and everyone ! .. Since this is one of my fave things to do ....
I will perform a BBBJ to resuscitate anyone of you anytime.......anyone want to help me practice soon?
I've got nothing better to do , sure !
.....there is always the pussibility of giving a hobbyist -young or old- a heart attack....not to be rude but if he was to die, he will be going wayyyy happyyyy lol....

* first give him one Aspirin (unless allergic)

* ask if he has nitro (nitroglycerine) with him, (if they have angina they carry it with them)

* then grrrll !! call 911....btw this is when your get dressed and try to dress your guy
(remove bondage ropes, gadgets or straps on - he will be taken to the ER, lol)

* if unresponsive start CPR- (DATY will NOT work here..lol)

* then you need to explain the paramedics the "event" that triggered the symptoms, don't worry they have heard it all, ask for discretion, if this hobbyist is a regular, as a courtesy send him flowers to the hospital with a cute note..... and..."don't worry be happy" Originally Posted by Monica Austin
If u give a nitro... And he took a Dick pill before cumming to see u... Congrats...u probably just killed him.
Also, no more aspirin if he has already had it in the last 6 hours.
Congrats Mr. Blonde you just made me spit coffee !
Cim...but spit?
Yeah CIM , hard to tell if it was NQBS , definitely BS !
These are general ideas for a life and death siuation....google it also, lol

1.- someone that takes nitro should not take the happy blue pill, do you know that a lot of hobbyist DO mix them without poblems or side effecs? it will just lower their BP
2.- If they took an aspirin already (most everyone takes the 81mg one and not the 325 mg one) if they take one more , there is no risk unless they are on anticoagulants or have a blood disorder

Mr Blonde: as a blonde here, this is not for continuing medical education purposes, it is a humorous way of letting the girls know, that they should not be afraid of calling paamedics/911 to save a life and to possibly help prevent serious heart and brain damage (although some people are beyond help -talking abut the brain-)

aspirin "buys" the individual time by inmediately working on the "thrombus"