Negative Reviews

Thank you saltydog
I don't hobby as much as I used to for various reasons, and the fallout from writing a negative review is one of them. Have I had somethings happen that I didn't like??? Yes, I have. Did that take away from the overall experience??? Yes it did. I chose not to write a review on that encounter. I kinda adopted a policy not to since this board seems to have become so PC that if a fart stinks, the knife throwing and chair slinging begins. Have read many reviews where a hobbyist has voiced his concerns in the ROS, and rightfully so, but the good mentioned with the bad. Some folks around here thincks a bad review is the end of the world, and that reviewer receives a crucifixion for just being honest. Sometimes it's just not worth the hassle IMHO
I started relying on reviews because of bad experiences I had using Craigslist. I have found on here that some of the guys on here not only lie about their encounter but give poor descriptions. If you are nervous about giving her a “NO” then at least give more details in ROS or don’t review her at all. I have had a couple of unusual encounter with providers reviewed on here but on the whole most experiences have been positive.