Shit like this just destroys my faith in humanity (Warning: contains Graphic photos) !!

Someone needs to stay away from storylines on the Internet...ijs

Rants about Starbucks coffee, How Ladies should Clean their Vaginas, etc...smh
  • oeb11
  • 01-09-2019, 07:25 PM
This is on the level of EVIL.

For her to smile while her dog is suffering and hurt from being dragged and its paws are all bloody, that's a fucking evil woman right there! Originally Posted by CG2014

Woman is under investigation by Bakersfield police, and has a lawyer from quoted article above. Potential charges are animal cruelty. Likely misdemeanor for this. Felony charges for dogfighting, etc. This does not qualify for felony charges, IMHO

Let the legal process take its' course.

She will likely be in court at some time.

Evil- probably not - Stupid- Yes.
  • dgc92
  • 01-10-2019, 05:10 AM
maybe we put dgc92 behind tara's jeep, but tara, go slow...see how long dgc92 lasts...then we take a chill pill.

Punishment should fit the crime. Originally Posted by OldGuyInRichardson
Well, I didn't drag a dog behind a scooter, so I'm not sure why I'm being dragged behind a jeep.

She probably started off pretty slow. Then went faster. At some point the dog is near top speed, then he stumbles, tries to change direction, stops.... something. He gets dragged 20 feet or so. She stops, picks him up, smiles at the idiots taking pictures instead of rendering aid of some kind to show that no, his feet are hurt, but he'll be fine, oh boy, egg on my face there.

Was it stupid? Hell yes. Should she be killed or tortured? No. She's stuck with a bunch of vet bills and she's gonna have to take care of a dog that can't walk for a week or so. Seems like enough to me. She clearly didn't mean any harm. Just having fun with her dog. Should she have made that leash MUCH less secure to the scooter? Absolutely. Maybe even leave it behind completely. You move away from your dog at high speed, that fucker will chase you. No leash required.

Again. Dogs being hurt is terrible, no good, and very bad. But her failure to think things through doesn't make her evil. Just not very smart. Can we step away from the end of this story and just ask "How bad were her decisions leading up to this?" Only one part was stupid. The part where the leash was apparently welded into place on that scooter. The rest of the idea was fine. Her reaction to the cameras was pretty normal.

Now take your damn chill pills.
It is unfortunate that this poor dog had to suffer and the lady should learn her lesson.

However, human smugglers in Mexico, as part of criminal enterprises, treat human beings far worse. If something could be done to lower the number of people attempting to cross deserts and pay smugglers thousands of dollars then the world would be a better place.