fyi: way outdated pics

Who cares?

Would you care if we promised you two pieces of paper with portraits of Benjamin Franklin but instead gave you two pieces of paper with portraits of Andrew Jackson?

Would you just say that a little fibbing is allowed in the hobby?

I mean, hey - two pieces of paper is two pieces of paper, right? Originally Posted by sirliamscross
+ 100000000
  • Sunny
  • 08-08-2010, 12:25 AM
Hooking up with your ideal lady is part of the fantasy. From the first glance at a pic our horny selves begin then. My pics are not brand new. do they look recent. hell yes.
  • broes
  • 08-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Hooking up with your ideal lady is part of the fantasy. From the first glance at a pic our horny selves begin then. My pics are not brand new. do they look recent. hell yes. Originally Posted by Sunny
Hooking up with my ideal lady IS part of the fantasy. My ideal lady would never bow up and take a shit on our picnic. I gotta say, that is the oddest avatar pose ever. It reminds me of a few camping trips. I hope you are downwind and on an incline.
who cares? Originally Posted by berkleigh
Actually .. I'm inclined to think you do. IIrc, you actually have a date associated with pics. I think that's an excellent practice when posting pix.

Bob
I've been lurking on various sites for years and some providers are using photos I initially saw almost 10 years ago. In some cases a year of living can take it's toll on a body; depending on what took place that year.

I enjoy some of the photos that illustrate Euro switches, outlets and plumbing fixtures in the background. Very clever, don't you think.
Outdated pics are bad, however some of the gents still decide to go through with the sessions anyway. If the men just say NO! and walk away less woman would put up outdated pics. If they getting away with it and nobody is calling them out, why should they stop?.
she does have some hot pictures, I wonder how old this one is?

I personally love taking new pics I want the person I am having a date with to know what to expect. I think it is fun to think of new places to take pics. I do not understand why a girl would photo-shop a pic on an ad I really don't. False advertising.
  • Sunny
  • 08-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Hooking up with my ideal lady IS part of the fantasy. My ideal lady would never bow up and take a shit on our picnic. I gotta say, that is the oddest avatar pose ever. It reminds me of a few camping trips. I hope you are downwind and on an incline. Originally Posted by broes
Ummm....my avatar is a Natural pic taken with my phone. No shit involved other than horse shit, cowboy boots didn't even get dirty. This Shit and those downwind who stir it is what Smells. Obviously, you have not viewed my pics. I am Beautiful inside and out. So, enjoy the rudeness. I'm smiling.