BEND OVER KOBE AND TAKE IT LIKE A CHAMP !

The tax issue is one thing, I learn towards the view that the motherfucker is lucky to get anything for playing a game. Tax anybody making that much money more and more and then more, tax them so much that they regret being greedy fucks. Nobody makes that much money on their own; the big payday is gained by shorting others.

Re the game, tell all these egotistcal cocksuckers, "Sure, we'll give you a $20,000,000 contract and you can stroke your ego and say your the best forward, wide-out, fatass designated hitter in the game because you're paid the most. But were taking everything after the first $50,000 because nobody deserves a cent more for playing a game. You produce nothing, fuck off and take your jersey with you."

We pay way too much for entertainment.
  • BJerk
  • 11-02-2013, 11:48 AM
The tax issue is one thing, I learn towards the view that the motherfucker is lucky to get anything for playing a game. Tax anybody making that much money more and more and then more, tax them so much that they regret being greedy fucks. Nobody makes that much money on their own; the big payday is gained by shorting others.

Re the game, tell all these egotistcal cocksuckers, "Sure, we'll give you a $20,000,000 contract and you can stroke your ego and say your the best forward, wide-out, fatass designated hitter in the game because you're paid the most. But were taking everything after the first $50,000 because nobody deserves a cent more for playing a game. You produce nothing, fuck off and take your jersey with you."

We pay way too much for entertainment. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
You make some good points!

I would agree on the principle, but the tax goes to the government which in turns just pisses it away to all their crooked buddies. It's probably a toss up as to who would spend the money in a way that would help America.
The rich ass fucking rapist should pay an extra 2.5%. That's what the fuck I have to pay to the crooks in Washington. Only the rich fuckers who voted for Oblameo should pay the tax. ALL OF THEM...
I would agree on the principle, but the tax goes to the government which in turns just pisses it away to all their crooked buddies. It's probably a toss up as to who would spend the money in a way that would help America. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I agree the taxes go to the wrong place due to the actions of crooks.

I believe one of the issues of modern society is that we pay too much for entertainment, sports, tv, movies, speakers, and so forth. I'll even include the ladies. Madison Ave beats the fuck out of us.
Regardless of how you feel about Kobe Bryant, or any other pro athlete, the fact remains that if they play for the Rockets, Maverics, Spurs, Cowboys, Texans, Rangers or Astros, they would bring home quite a bit more than if they played for a team in just about any other State.

It is easy to see why you are socially disabled.
I guess you just understand the word "principal". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not just that word.

I, unlike you, also understand the word "principle".

And this guy is the poster child for someone that thinks one puts him beyond the other.

Your kind of guy.
It is easy to see why you are socially disabled. Originally Posted by rodog44
Thank you. While it can't be a true litmus test, I find that not fitting in with modern society is usually a sign of virtue.
Lots of wealth-envy in this thread
yup, crazy the envy,

im not looking them up but i would bet a high percentage of these athletes give back to charity , more than any of us here also , mostlikely one player exceeds the whole membership of this site combined..lol
yup, crazy the envy,

im not looking them up but i would bet a high percentage of these athletes give back to charity , more than any of us here also , mostlikely one player exceeds the whole membership of this site combined..lol Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Who gives a fuck? I can't go on these rants and not honestly claim there isn't some envy; but that really doesn't change the issue. The donations to charity come nowhere close to undoing the damage done by the greed that created the wealth.

Even the small merit your point has, that one player's donation exceeds all of the eccie members' combined, which I doubt, because I'm sure there are some very wealthy motherfuckers here with some guilt to alleviate, is lessened by the fact that, by spending $15 on groceries for the poor this xmas, I'll have donated a greater percentage of my income than any overpaid athlete worldwide.
Who gives a fuck? I can't go on these rants and not honestly claim there isn't some envy; but that really doesn't change the issue. The donations to charity come nowhere close to undoing the damage done by the greed that created the wealth.

Even the small merit your point has, that one player's donation exceeds all of the eccie members' combined, which I doubt, because I'm sure there are some very wealthy motherfuckers here with some guilt to alleviate, is lessened by the fact that, by spending $15 on groceries for the poor this xmas, I'll have donated a greater percentage of my income than any overpaid athlete worldwide. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Babe Ruth was once asked how he felt about him making more money than The President. His reply was, "I had a better year".
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/prz_qhh.shtml

This isn't anything new. Throughout our Country's history, we have given entertainers what seems like an exorbadant amount of compensation for what they do.
  • CJ7
  • 11-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Lots of wealth-envy in this thread Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

more like job evny or maybe a little of both

dumb shits sitting in an office making a living vs grown men playing games making a fortune
Babe Ruth was once asked how he felt about him making more money than The President. His reply was, "I had a better year".
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/prz_qhh.shtml

This isn't anything new. Throughout our Country's history, we have given entertainers what seems like an exorbadant amount of compensation for what they do. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Ya, we need to go back further, where the best entertainers either won, or were eaten by a lion.