Menu items I'd like to see.

UC - Under the Covers...as if we're actually boyfriend & girlfriend. I guess the 'setup' could be one of us is already in the bed. The other joins, and after a couple of minutes, somebody initiates. The other reciprocates, aaaand we go from there.

DL - Dim the fucking lights, too...like, a lot. God, I go to some of these incalls and they're lit up like it's a search party for a needle. For once, I'd like to heighten my sense of touch and..smell. It's hard to do that, if there isn't some strong darkness in the room. For someone who loves close contact sex (like me...cough, cough, loud, old man cough), this would work wonders. This would make your femininity so radiant and owning the room. You don't even have to be super hot for this, but with bright lights on and dominating the room, there isn't always much room for error in the looks department. And yes, you can look at my junk beforehand if it'll put you at ease. I'm not trying to hide any bumpy patches or anything. Just saying.
You don't even have to be super hot for this, but with bright lights on and dominating the room, there isn't always much room for error in the looks department. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
And I suspect this is a two way street. It may be a bigger benefit for the ladies. ijs
  • Go4it
  • 06-17-2015, 11:18 PM
If she's writing your review while your doing her doggie style ----- you ain't doin it right!!!!!!
I actually like the DL (dim lights) idea, not dark but I don't need search lights and it would heighten the senses. Besides who wants to look at this ugly mug anyways