Rebuttal: GOAT's Review of Me

Originally posted by notanewbie
when EA is waiting for you...

EA is waiting.
EA... I love your wedge heels... where did you buy those? You are one sexy playboy bunny. hahahaha
I needed a good laugh. Glad GOAT is back and thanks to EA for being such an understanding provider.
Understanding provider?! That hooktard wrote a rebuttal!!!
That's because I understand your motives for posting that vicious review you weasel.....
Vicious?! I gave you a "YES" you, twat!!!

We all know this is just a giant threAD to drum up more business.

Hell, you begged me to write a review when I left, and even offered a discount for next time.

This is why providers should only be allowed to post ads. No one wants to hear what you have to say.
Lookey here mr. you may have given me a yes but you posted false and malicious comments about my description and judging by the comments thus far here and what you just said I did and offered things I have never done!
  • Seedy
  • 01-18-2012, 07:20 PM
Why don't you two "love birds" chill out...LMMFAO
Lookey here mr. you may have given me a yes but you posted false and malicious comments about my description and judging by the comments thus far here and what you just said I did and offered things I have never done! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
False and malicious comments? So the part about anal warts isn't true? D'oh! There I go revealing ROS.
Man I knew it!! That's it I'm retiring!! I hope y'all are happy now.....
EA you should probably post a few more rebuttals.. One thread isn't enough.
  • Satin
  • 01-18-2012, 08:52 PM
Man right when I thought I had seen it all....

EA, buddy I can't reveal ROS info to you man....but.....

Man I knew it!! That's it I'm retiring!! I hope y'all are happy now..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
What is the over/under on this?
Man I knew it!! That's it I'm retiring!! I hope y'all are happy now..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
No, you're suppose to announce you're retiring at the end of the month, and you're NBA from here on out.

EA you should probably post a few more rebuttals.. One thread isn't enough. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
I plan to post an ALERT on this hooktard.

What is the over/under on this? Originally Posted by proper
Well, I was gone a full four weeks. So I give him 21hrs 12min 50.001sec.

Well, I was gone a full four weeks. So I give him 21hrs 12min 50.001sec. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
You give him too much credit for having that much self restraint.

EA don't let me down man.
You're not going to start three threads about this are you EA?