am i wrong to ask for paper work for bbj?

Even if u got tested today.....u could catch or have something that doesn't show up for months. Maybe a need hobby is the best way to stay safe.
If youre THAT paranoid about catching something for bbbj... then either dont do it or stick with working in nursing home. Besides.. i doubt a guy wants a half ass BJ and thats what it would be if youre busy wondering if youre going to get a blister rather than how good it feels. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Good advice. For long term success, stick to what you are comfortable with and do it well. A rep for doing a great CBJ will take you farther than a rep for doing a poor BBBJ.
Good advice. For long term success, stick to what you are comfortable with and do it well. A rep for doing a great CBJ will take you farther than a rep for doing a poor BBBJ. Originally Posted by rcinokc
why thank ya.

Just saying- its like me doing CIM. If i did it.. my business would be crazy busy.. but if i did it, i wouldnt enjoy it and the guys would see me dry heaving all over.. NOT SEXY and im sure not a turn on.. tho could be entertaining. So i just offer other things that i enjoy doing for a guy. (although my cim cherry is set to be popped the 28th, with video proof.)

I think its a bigger turn on and more arousing for a guy when he is being pleasured and knows the lady is enjoying every juicy wet moment of it.. I know i dont like a guy doing DATY if he just isnt the type to like doing that.
No, you are not wrong, per se, in asking for paperwork before providing bbbj, but you are being completely impractical and discouraging customers with such demands.

The fact is there are many unseen dangers in the hobby just as there are many unseen dangers in life in general that we cannot always guard against.

You could buy all the insurance in the world, watch your diet, drive carefully and still be killed tomorrow when you get run over by a truck.

If you don't feel comfortable providing such an intimate service then don't.

. . . It could just be that the hobby is not meant to be your line of work.

If it was associated with role playing it might even help business (but probably not).

Papers Please!

Lacy will that video but up for sale? You could make a mint, I will be first in line!
Lacy will that video but up for sale? You could make a mint, I will be first in line! Originally Posted by throbin
Don't foreget your papers, lol.
If it was associated with role playing it might even help business (but probably not).

Papers Please!

Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I have a sexy police woman outfit.... ill bring the tits, ass and cuffs.. u bring the papers. LOL!!

Lacy will that video but up for sale? You could make a mint, I will be first in line! Originally Posted by throbin
It will be available on my website via the VIP section...
Doesnt everyone, or damn near everyone, in the world have oral herpes? If I remember my high school sex education correctly you can get it from a water foundtain.

I wasn't comfortable kissing when I first entered the hobby, but I am a kisser and I love doing it. As time goes on barriers are broken down and lines are crossed. You draw a new line in the sand but its just that, sand. It fades and a new line is drawn.
Sugar you can be new and still be educated. I started seeing clients 11-11 and I came into this prepared but I am ALWAYS learning. Yes I am a LVN and have 18 years experience there as well as common sense. All we are ALL saying here is that clients are paying for sex and sexual contact, not to be ran through the ringer. They can stay home and get that. Play safe and have fun.
idk y yall are teasing me like i said ladies u were new once too so u should understand most of all. if some one who is clean and willing to help me cross that line then do that instead of talkin shit.
um.... im giving u educated advice... i could give a shit if u cross the line or not...
Lacy will you and Ms. Athena start us a new bedtime story please? I have had to put the book down on the other one, pages worn and sticky. When you get back from your visit with her later this month we will need an update please. Have a good visit the both of you, & Ms. Athena I hope to see you in a couple of weeks. Just let me know!
i was just asking a question. and u have a few good points n all bt i think ur jus tryna give me a hard time to make urself look good. like i said..U WERE NEW ONCE ALSO and im sure there are things u werent comfortable with untill some one "popped ur cherry". i can see if i been doing this for years. im not asking you to give a shit about anything. ms athena ty for repecting and understanding without tryna down me like everyone else. it was just a question and its not like i ever ask one that.
Lacy will you and Ms. Athena start us a new bedtime story please? I have had to put the book down on the other one, pages worn and sticky. When you get back from your visit with her later this month we will need an update please. Have a good visit the both of you, & Ms. Athena I hope to see you in a couple of weeks. Just let me know! Originally Posted by throbin
Oh darlin.... we have a review coming that will top our bedtime story