HIV warning

Im pretty sure no man checks inside a womans mouth for cuts &sores b4 getting a bbbj,ha,ha so with that being said u can still get hiv.nobodys asking a female to open her mouth to check for Lacerations in her mouth like a dental visit ,too funny im sticking by my own rules u other men good luck
Im pretty sure no man checks inside a womans mouth for cuts &sores b4 getting a bbbj,ha,ha so with that being said u can still get hiv.nobodys asking a female to open her mouth to check for Lacerations in her mouth like a dental visit ,too funny im sticking by my own rules u other men good luck Originally Posted by Blakeslee
How's the east side hoe hide out?? LPC LPC LPC LPC LPC
There are definate similarities in the structure of the message with The new member Blakeslee. You just can't hide some things.
Im pretty sure no man checks inside a womans mouth for cuts &sores b4 getting a bbbj,ha,ha so with that being said u can still get hiv.nobodys asking a female to open her mouth to check for Lacerations in her mouth like a dental visit ,too funny im sticking by my own rules u other men good luck Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Presumably, if a person has sores in their mouth and is *giving*oral sex, then THEY have the greater risk for transmission. HIV isnt in saliva, sweat or tears. It's in blood and sex juices. So a person getting a mouth full of HIV infected cum who has sores in their mouth would be at a greater risk for contracting it.

This is like 7th grade, sex-ed level stuff. Smh
Presumably, if a person has sores in their mouth and is *giving*oral sex, then THEY have the greater risk for transmission. HIV isnt in saliva, sweat or tears. It's in blood and sex juices. So a person getting a mouth full of HIV infected cum who has sores in their mouth would be at a greater risk for contracting it.

This is like 7th grade, sex-ed level stuff. Smh Originally Posted by Minka Fox
Are great thats the way of the world lol