THE LIBERAL OLD QUEERS SPENT THEIR WEEKENDS GETTING OVERHEATE-HEATED PLAYING NAKED TWISTER AT THEIR FAGFEST!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

• WTF
  • 11-12-2012, 08:09 AM
You spent a lot of your free time on this board over the weekend, and many other weekends....you're ashamed of how you live your life and are lashing out at me....you shouldn't care if Whirly and I think you're a loser, but you do.......nows the time for you to deny you care what we think and for us to laugh at you because we don't believe your denial!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

! Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
It is obvious that Whirly has fucked your brains out.

Gay sex is the liberal sacrament of baptism.....one can't be considered liberal without it! LOL! Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
Is this what you were talking about when you said after the election, "If you can't beat'em, join'em!"
It is obvious that Whirly has fucked your brains out.

Is this what you were talking about when you said after the election, "If you can't beat'em, join'em!" Originally Posted by WDF

No....what I meant was destroy the country......we need to make the country collapse because nothing elso will reverse course.....even then it's iffy......

nothing like this election to reinforce for me the correctness of my decision to retire from the military in 2008..... I shake my head in disbelief that I put myself in harm's way for such undeserving people......fortunately, I enjoyed the craziness, chaos and mayhem of it all.....
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2012, 08:17 AM
No....what I meant was destroy the country......we need to make the country collapse because nothing elso will reverse course.....even then it's iffy...... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
I don't know....sounds like Whirly is butt fucking you and you had learned to adapt

reality therapy is not meltdown.....I'm accepting things as they are and not bitching.......before yesterday, I believed this was a center-right country....now I know people don't think like I did......I'm gonna adapt to the society I'm living in so I continue to dominate..... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
I don't know....sounds like Whirly is butt fucking you and you had learned to adapt Originally Posted by WDF

You, bigmex and Old-farT like to share the same bar stool, of course you turn it upside-down first!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
How long do you think the gayboys on here (WTF, Ekim, Munchmouth, BigTits, MarkyMarx, AssupRodeHard, et al) will continue with their man love fest ?

Scary thought, WTF and TrannyMunchmouth in a man love embrace !

A pix of WTF's wild weekend.................word is TrannyMunchmouth likes em fatty.

Everybody likes to plagarize my "HA!'s".....everytime I see them on other people's posts I put another notch for me in the WIN column!

Pathetic, as in wasting my weekend here at the queers' gangbang slumber party?!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
When I checked this morning I was shocked to see all the activity on this board over the weekend by our resident liberal old queers......IS THIS BOARD WHAT THEY DO WITH THEIR WEEKENDS? No women? no partying? no projects? no travel/trips? not even work? Just their circle jerk? Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
You have 663 posts in TWO months and NO reviews.

Who are you kidding?

You wouldn't know what to do with a women if you ever managed to drag one kicking and screaming into your mom's basement.
You have 663 posts in TWO months and NO reviews.

Who are you kidding?

You wouldn't know what to do with a women if you ever managed to drag one kicking and screaming into your mom's basement. Originally Posted by ExMan

That's funny! I'll have to remember that one next time I climb off your daughter!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
IGNORE-ance is BLISS when it comes to asswipes like this.

Try it. You'll like it!
I agree with Assup. Being placed on ignore by assholes is a very pleasant thing. Thanks to all of you who have done so. But you won't see this, but thank you just the same.

<<<Assup // COG>>>
Now AssupRodeHard will see it COG;

I agree with Assup. Being placed on ignore by assholes is a very pleasant thing. Thanks to all of you who have done so. But you won't see this, but thank you just the same.

<<<Assup // COG>>> Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thanks Whirlyturd for affirming the precise behavior that we all figured the Bitchia Whineman would display.

Sorry, dickwad. You're in the shelter.

No bombs drop, you starve to death.

All I can say is that I've had a very peaceful Monday without the ravings, repetitive bloviation and general verbal diarrhea that we get from COB and Choom.

You who read it and then get aggravated are missing the true BLISS of the IGNORE button.

Just ostracize those fucking clowns.

Discourse continues. But outside the dildo bubble.

ENJOY COG!
LOL!

<<<Assup // COG>>>
I agree most of the posters on this board are here 24/7. You rarely see me on here before 9pm
so how's that Eagle working out for you Captain sour cream?

I'm with the children, Big Bird and donor drives. You?