So the ad site is down

A gentle request for all if i can. Purpose of this thread was to get attendance from ladies who login but stay quiet. To me attendance would indicate their willingness to "go out for lunch while attending the church inside the school". If we can do that, instead of making it another thread for fighting, i would appreciate. Peace.
I don’t even post ads on ad site. And I check ECCIE a lot. So…. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore

Ditto.

I'm always lurking in the back just reading and taking it all in. Even "over there"...😶
There are some of us who yes are active and enjoying "church services" lol and you are absolutely right in crazy world we live in this is supposed to be a fun hobby for all to enjoy so lets behave
Well I'm here for sunshine and positive vibes lol idk bout the rest of how this post is going 😂
Well I'm here for sunshine and positive vibes lol idk bout the rest of how this post is going �� Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
I’m with you on this. Idk why I was summoned to this post but Let the church say Amen. Lol
Oh ffs, op arkyson here is so determined to keep his drama alive that he can't even call the site OH2 or ourhome or whatever. Lolz...

"Hell hath no fury like an Arky scorn"
Ditto.

I'm always lurking in the back just reading and taking it all in. Even "over there"...😶 Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
There are some of us who yes are active and enjoying "church services" lol and you are absolutely right in crazy world we live in this is supposed to be a fun hobby for all to enjoy so lets behave Originally Posted by DestineeDesire
Well I'm here for sunshine and positive vibes lol idk bout the rest of how this post is going 😂 Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
I’m with you on this. Idk why I was summoned to this post but Let the church say Amen. Lol Originally Posted by VipAhyanaJames

Thank you ladies. Hope more add to it.
Please don’t tag me in stuff like this or message me about it. I post ads on OH2, I don’t interact on the forums, I don’t plan to here either.

Thanks. Have a good one.
I'm moving out of Texas in a few months. I only log on here to view the companion forums & the forums in other states, since Eccie is widely known and used all over the U.S..... At the moment, I'm still 1.5 hours from the DFW. Not far at all for a person like me who actually enjoys and doesn't mind driving ...but I'll only be around for a few more days before I take off for spring break. Hope everyone is having a great weekend- XOXO
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2022, 06:37 PM
I'm moving out of Texas in a few months. I only log on here to view the companion forums & the forums in other states, since Eccie is widely known and used all over the U.S..... At the moment, I'm still 1.5 hours from the DFW. Not far at all for a person like me who actually enjoys and doesn't mind driving ...but I'll only be around for a few more days before I take off for spring break. Hope everyone is having a great weekend- XOXO Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll

Where you at now?
Please don’t tag me in stuff like this or message me about it. I post ads on OH2, I don’t interact on the forums, I don’t plan to here either.

Thanks. Have a good one. Originally Posted by JuliaBree

No worries dear. Will not tag you.

BTW, Thanks for posting on this thread....some nice pics in your gallery.
Where you at now? Originally Posted by BLM69

Troy Texas
Good point eluded to in post #24 on this thread. Probably not the best idea just to be listing all the names and profile links of women who have simply logged on to the site. Each woman can be individually logging on for different reasons and by singling out and posting their names on a public thread could bring a lot of uninvited exposure to their name/profile. Could be tons of UTR providers here listed who's names are, in a way, being outed to the masses here in coed by ending up on a list that they aren't wanting to be on. OP, best thing to do (IMO) is to maybe contact mods and see if you can get this thread taken down or at the least, the names edited out. If a lady wants her presence known, then she can post as she feels necessary/comfortable. Good luck, and stay safe!
EDIT - STAFF