Strip Clubs from the Past

Oh my gosh, brings back memories. Anyone remember Fox Hunter, it was like a place for dancers to go once they got over 30. It was AWESOME! Particularly for a 21 year old who adored older women! It was behind where Baby Dolls used to be on NW Hwy, across from the lake.
  • Rico
  • 08-31-2010, 03:47 PM
Anyone remember the Athens Strip on Greenville ay Richmond. The industry has certainly changed.
My first clubs: Carousel Club downtown and the Tamlo on Samuel Blvd. The Painted Duck on Gaston Ave. The Busy Bee on Industrial Blvd. The Blue Bunny on McKinney.

Athens Strip became the New Big Wong Chinese restuarant.
I can't believe nobody mentioned the Vu...lol. Fantasy Ranch Dallas was pretty hot back in the day. I too loved TSG I worked there for a couple of years. Fare East (Greenville) was by far my favorite place out of them all. Dreams was super hot back in the early 90's but went to poop shortly after 96-97ish.
What about Showtime or Wild Orchid, which were near the Fare. Or the Fare which looked like a hanger behind the old Baby dolls on NW hwy. Also I think Geno's off HH.
My buddy and I were reminiscing about clubs we miss from the early to mid 90s and what we liked about them.

The Fare on Greenville was my first strip club experience. It always seemed like there was a hundred girls dancing. That place was packed all the time, sometimes standing room only. Originally Posted by albatross1
That place fucking rocked and fucking rolled!!
Geno's -- now that place brings back very interesting memories, craver... A bunch of drunk buddies and I visited the place once after a Cowboys preseason game. To this day, they still hold sh^t over my head!
Texas Show Girls was my favorite club to visit. Lots of fun times were had both in VIP and the private booths.
  • S-Man
  • 09-02-2010, 06:33 PM
The Doll House, aka 'The DOG House', made a ton of $$$ there, they eventually remodeled and changed the name to Salonika Cabaret. Owned by the Greeks, they also own King's on Industrial. Originally Posted by Dannie
Yep, I recall Doll House/Salonika quite well.
I know it wasnt the best place, but who can forget the first club. My friends took me out to Showcase II off Golden triangle in north fort worth for my 18th birthday. And I've been getting lap dances ever since
The Fare on Greenville back when the drinking age was 18 was a wild mess. Lots of memories.

Also The Spotlight on Cedar Springs!!
Geno's was originally located on HH up where the community center is now located (actually faced away from HH). Then when the city forced them out to build the community center, they moved down HH close to NW Hwy.

I loved both places. Remember when they would hold boxing matches between the dancers? That was hilarious.

I had some great times in both places - including several OTC overnights. I miss all that sometimes.

I also loved Deja Vu.

SL
Geno's was originally located on HH up where the community center is now located (actually faced away from HH). Then when the city forced them out to build the community center, they moved down HH close to NW Hwy.

I loved both places. Remember when they would hold boxing matches between the dancers? That was hilarious.

I DO remember these days...I tried out & got a "spot" at Geno's... Baby oil & rubber tubs.. What memories!! Better things were to come. Thanks for a thread that makes me smile about the olden days! Happy to be not golden but I am most definitely olden!
Old Baby Dolls on NW Hwy was my favorite.
Had my bachelor party there...
That club was rocking....there was always action going on inside and outside that club.

Haven't thought of Caligula's in quite some time. Best friend's dad brought us there when we were younger, and bought us beers and lap dances.

Great thread. Kudos to the OP. Brought back a lot of good memories...places and people I haven't thought about in a long time.
The old Fantancy Ranch on 360....so much money oh and fun!!!