OBAMA'S WAR ON AMERICAN WORKERS CONTINUES...

• shanm
  • 05-08-2015, 05:50 PM
There are more than 600,000 H1B workers here many have displaced American workers with the same background and education. Reason...Cheaper and cannot complain about bennies, and working conditions. Most of these jobs are the highest paying. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
^that's just not true. You can argue that high skilled labor immigration depresses wages because they increase the existing supply of labor, but you can not argue that high skilled workers are hired simply because employers can pay them less.
Its called wage discrimination and it is highly illegal. Any immigrant worker in a legal, white collar job is afforded the same rights and same pay as a native born American worker.
  • shanm
  • 05-08-2015, 05:54 PM
If it wasn't for foreign and Nazi scientists coming to work in the U.S. after WW2 we would have never beat the Russians in the space race. Yeah a lot of the labor we get from abroad is unskilled workers but a good deal of it is highly educated people from around the world who lead the way in fields like medicine and technology. Hope you enjoy using the computer that uses code probably written by a foreigner. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
They have no fucking idea.
^that's just not true. You can argue that high skilled labor immigration depresses wages because they increase the existing supply of labor, but you can not argue that high skilled workers are hired simply because employers can pay them less.
Its called wage discrimination and it is highly illegal. Any immigrant worker in a legal, white collar job is afforded the same rights and same pay as a native born American worker. Originally Posted by shanm
BRRRRRP wrong, better check it out. If they complain their visa is revoked.
  • shanm
  • 05-08-2015, 06:37 PM
BRRRRRP wrong, better check it out. If they complain their visa is revoked. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Done.

The worldwide economic downturn has seen a reversal in previous trends toward offshore staffing and an increase in protectionism toward home country labor. However,employers in the U.S. face potential legal liability if they favor American citizens over authorized foreign guest workers in layoffs, pay decisions, and other such actions
http://www.cob.sjsu.edu/malos_s/ERRJ...rimination.PDF

they're basic wage discrimination laws that have existed that way for more than half a century. No immigrant can have their visa revoked if the simply "complain", as you suggest.
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2015, 07:07 PM
If it wasn't for foreign and Nazi scientists coming to work in the U.S. after WW2 we would have never beat the Russians in the space race. Yeah a lot of the labor we get from abroad is unskilled workers but a good deal of it is highly educated people from around the world who lead the way in fields like medicine and technology. Hope you enjoy using the computer that uses code probably written by a foreigner. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Actually, I don't enjoy using my computer that much because it could be so much better, but it runs on Windows and its junkie code....
The globalists want it and the sheepeople eat some grass & shit.
Actually, I don't enjoy using my computer that much because it could be so much better, but it runs on Windows and its junkie code.... Originally Posted by DSK
Who told you to buy a windows machine?
Done.

The worldwide economic downturn has seen a reversal in previous trends toward offshore staffing and an increase in protectionism toward home country labor. However,employers in the U.S. face potential legal liability if they favor American citizens over authorized foreign guest workers in layoffs, pay decisions, and other such actions

they're basic wage discrimination laws that have existed that way for more than half a century. No immigrant can have their visa revoked if the simply "complain", as you suggest. Originally Posted by shanm
your link goes nowhere like your argument.
  • shanm
  • 05-08-2015, 08:15 PM
your link goes nowhere like your argument. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

It's a legal academic paper discussing employment discrimination in the immigrant workforce. The link is working for me. Anyone else?
Here, I'll post it again:

I'm not here to butt heads with you man. You made a stupid ass claim and were proven wrong.
Now you can choose to admit it or continue to deflect it with your dumb-ass condescension. Makes no difference to me.
Werhner von Braun's used Robert Goddard's pioneering experiments in rocketry to advance the Nazi rocket program. BTW, the Soviets wouldn't have had a rocket program without similarly kidnapping German scientists after WWII. So it's fallacious to pretend that the Soviets alone would have beat the U.S. in the space race considering their rocket program was also based on employing Nazi scientists and Nazi technology -- especially since Robert Goddard was an American and the Brits put their first jet, the Gloster Meteor, in the air in 1943.
Hey Whirley the UE rate s 5.4% he must be doing something right!!!!!
Werhner von Braun's used Robert Goddard's pioneering experiments in rocketry to advance the Nazi rocket program. BTW, the Soviets wouldn't have had a rocket program without similarly kidnapping German scientists after WWII. So it's fallacious to pretend that the Soviets alone would have beat the U.S. in the space race considering their rocket program was also based on employing Nazi scientists and Nazi technology -- especially since Robert Goddard was an American and the Brits put their first jet, the Gloster Meteor, in the air in 1943. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wernher, you stupid cocksucker. Braun's used what? Underwear? Are you sniffing Braun's used underwear?

And look at this second part I've highlighted, because this is an IB/LustyTard special. You use 'fallacious', check. You mention how the Soviets and Russians were in a space race, mention Robert Goddard and then in an apparent non-sequitur, mention Britain's first jet. The Heinkel was the first jet. And it flew in 1939, so gives a shit what Britain did 4 years later?

Further bullshit about the Soviet's rocket program.

"During the 1930s Soviet rocket technology was comparable to Germany's"

So while they may have benefitted from germans after the war, your contention that they wouldn't have had a program without German help, bullshit. They had a program and it was competitive.
Wernher, you stupid cocksucker. Braun's used what? Underwear? Are you sniffing Braun's used underwear?

And look at this second part I've highlighted, because this is an IB/LustyTard special. You use 'fallacious', check. You mention how the Soviets and Russians were in a space race, mention Robert Goddard and then in an apparent non-sequitur, mention Britain's first jet. The Heinkel was the first jet. And it flew in 1939, so gives a shit what Britain did 4 years later?

Further bullshit about the Soviet's rocket program.

"During the 1930s Soviet rocket technology was comparable to Germany's"

So while they may have benefitted from germans after the war, your contention that they wouldn't have had a program without German help, bullshit. They had a program and it was competitive.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Once again your lying, mendacious ass didn't cite your source, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

"Joseph Stalin's Great Purge severely damaged Soviet rocket technology progress. Many leading engineers were killed, and Korolev and others were imprisoned in the Gulag. Although the Katyusha was very effective on the Eastern Front during World War II, the advanced state of the German rocket program amazed Russian engineers who inspected its remains at Peenemünde and Mittelwerk after the end of the war in Europe... the Russian program greatly benefited from captured German records and scientists, in particular drawings obtained from the V-2 production sites. Under the direction of Dimitri Ustinov, Korolev and others inspected the drawings. Helped by rocket scientist Helmut Gröttrup and other captured Germans until the early 1950s, they built a replica of the V-2 called the R-1 ..." (wiki)
Hey Whirley the UE rate s 5.4% he must be doing something right!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
What is the labor participation rate, God Fearing Christian? And what kinds of jobs were added, God Fearing Christian. Or are you going to dodge these questions, too, God Fearing Christian?
What is the labor participation rate, God Fearing Christian? And what kinds of jobs were added, God Fearing Christian. Or are you going to dodge these questions, too, God Fearing Christian? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're starting to sound like IB.

The labor participation rate has been on a steady decline since 2000. What's your point.