Well don't cha just think the Dallas gunman was courageous and brave

So was Bill Maher wrong when he stated the 19 hijackers were brave? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Yes.

But Bill Maher is the "poster child" of being wrong. He's not funny either.
Jesus Christ.

Would you prefer that we 'bravely' send our young men into battle on horseback instead? That sure would be 'courageous,' wouldn't it? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Yes .....

Although I would have to agree with you that most "young men" these days are too chickenshit to get on a horse....they'd rather ride a keyboard.
Yes.

But Bill Maher is the "poster child" of being wrong. He's not funny either. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're incorrect. He is funny. He's not funny to you, that's different.
So was Bill Maher wrong when he stated the 19 hijackers were brave? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Politically Incorrect's advertisers thought so.
You're incorrect. He is funny. He's not funny to you, that's different. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you are "incorrect" as far as I am concerned. But little spoiled brats like you actually believe the world should be as you see it. Do you think you are funny?

"As the World Turns" .... his life as a comedian has not been an upward spiral.
Politically Incorrect's advertisers thought so. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Little boys living off mommy's tit don't understand business economics.
I actually don't have any issues with what the reporter stated it was the actual truth. Any person who puts their life on their line no matter what the cause has to have some sort of courage when you are challenging a police station full of armed officers knowing that you are in a losing battle.
Bill Maher got blasted by the repugs when he stated the 9-11 hijackers were brave and I agree with Maher- you have to be pretty brave and not fear death if you plan to hijack a plane and fly into a building.
You repugs try to make it seem as if being brave and courageous is the same as being a hero.
If a man gets in a cage with of pride of lions and gets eaten alive would I be wrong to say the guy was brave? No, it would be the correct statement because the average person would FEAR going into a cage with a pride of lions- would the man also be foolish- yes, but he would be brave as well. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Instead of brave and/or courageous, how about demented? fanatical? angry? incapable of rational thought? I think that covers the hijackers and anyone who decides to shoot up a police station.
I actually don't have any issues with what the reporter stated it was the actual truth. Any person who puts their life on their line no matter what the cause has to have some sort of courage when you are challenging a police station full of armed officers knowing that you are in a losing battle.
Bill Maher got blasted by the repugs when he stated the 9-11 hijackers were brave and I agree with Maher- you have to be pretty brave and not fear death if you plan to hijack a plane and fly into a building.
You repugs try to make it seem as if being brave and courageous is the same as being a hero.
If a man gets in a cage with of pride of lions and gets eaten alive would I be wrong to say the guy was brave? No, it would be the correct statement because the average person would FEAR going into a cage with a pride of lions- would the man also be foolish- yes, but he would be brave as well. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Well Mr WE, not only are you wellenendowed (at least from your perspective :-)) but you have become the local spinmiester. I'll bet those L/P's would luv to hire you onto their "propaganda machine".
Since when did this country get to the point (level actually) that people in it actually believe it is "brave and courageous" to ambush people to kill them and to kidnap innocent, unarmed people to kill them?

Remarkable. Absolutely disgusting.
Jesus Christ. Has your engorged 'endowment' diverted all the oxygenated blood from your brain?

Maher started off his asinine statement back in 2001 by suggesting that we were acting in a cowardly fashion by attacking terrorists from afar with cruise missiles. Would you prefer that we 'bravely' send our young men into battle on horseback instead? That sure would be 'courageous,' wouldn't it?

The loon who attacked the Dallas Police station apparently intended to commit 'suicide by cop.' Yeah, that's real brave, I'm sure. Likewise, it's 'brave' to stick a 9mm pistol up to your temple and fire it, isn't it? (No, it's just crazy.)

Learn the difference. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Who are you and why all this aggression against me ? You are very new on these boards and yet you have an agenda against me ? Why did you open up your comment with Jesus Christ ? Are you jumping on COGs bandwagon to attack my faith?
It seems as if I have a big bullseye on my back and everyone wants to attack me and have personal agendas against me and I am sick of the crap! I don't know why the mods can't see this vicious attacks against me !
Who are you and why all this aggression against me ? You are very new on these boards and yet you have an agenda against me ? Why did you open up your comment with Jesus Christ ? Are you jumping on COGs bandwagon to attack my faith?
It seems as if I have a big bullseye on my back and everyone wants to attack me and have personal agendas against me and I am sick of the crap! I don't know why the mods can't see this vicious attacks against me ! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Who are you and why all this aggression against me ? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
WE ... no one is ought to get you. They don't even know who you are.
It seems as if I have a big bullseye on my back and everyone wants to attack me and have personal agendas against me and I am sick of the crap! I don't know why the mods can't see this vicious attacks against me ! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Paranoia?

you say the same thing to anybody who says something you did not like

You can always go cry on shammy or woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knots shoulder for some sympathy and "therapeutic massage" . You can find them behind the dumpsters at Talleywackers. woomby is always on the prowl for "fresh" donations to his "facials".
WE ... no one is ought to get you. They don't even know who you are. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Look I am not paranoid but I can see through all these innuendos - it's obvious that liberals are despised in these forums and the usual suspects will do anything and everything to ridicule us and hold personal agendas. We liberals have done nothing wrong in the last 8 years but vote for the candidate who we thought was best qualified and we can't celebrate our victory without being brutally attacked in these forums.
Wombraider, pizza lover, yssup rider, big tex, WTF, IVa biggen, have taken you conservatives to school and have argued their points with clear facts and without malice - yet you fucking republicans can't stand to be wrong.
I am sick of you guys and I am contemplating deactivating my account - I will not let you republicans dictate to me how to live my life!!! I am so sick of you guys I have tried praying for you guys but you guys can't seem to leave well enough alone - every darn day you guys have something hateful to say about the POTUS and yet you call yourself patriots???