Fulton County Ballots

ok. so the conservative substack is what you are posting as being factual? I did a quick google search and didn't see anything remotely saying ballots were missing or destroyed.

Here's what your gal Emerald Robinson says:

It likely means that the alleged “counterfeit” ballots that are under court seal have been destroyed illegally, and the defense attorneys don’t wish to be associated with the lawlessness.

There are still “missing” ballot images that are necessary to verify the votes — and there are still plenty of votes that went to adjudication and were (allegedly) changed illegally as well.

well, she's got only conjecture, and ONE possible reason that there is a change of lawyers and a lack of production of ballots; CONSPIRACY.

Of course you conspiracy nuts grabbed onto this, but there are a multitude of many other options for leaving or not producing a request.

The ballots only needed to be kept for 22 months; after that, they are gone. So an order of preservation of same documents may or may NOT have been filed. If they didn't, Sorry, but those ballots are done/ toast/ caput.

Attorneys change all the time on state cases. They rotate in and out of different jurisdictions, or go into private practice, get hit by a bus, or retire, or move to another state. How the fuck else would the state notify any change the ppl supporting the case? They still have to file the forms for change etc. But again, that must mean there is nefarious acts that have happened and that means CONSPIRACY!

My two cents. Nothing burgers.

Trump lost, accept it, move on.
When the trials in GA start, it's going to be not even an issue. Due to the assertion that ballots were considered to be truthful, and counted multiple times. No proof of any counterfeit votes was presented or ruled on as such. Therefore, there won't be any ruling that the TRUMP team will be able to reference as a reason or case to suggest that ANY illegal activities or found issues.

Raffensberger certified the vote- and that's the end of it. Trump tried to strong arm him, and as the attorneys have gotten plea deals, they are going to corroborate both the dialogue and intent of the TRUMP team to stay in office no matter what: See Jena Ellis' testimony and interview that has been publicized.

It's just insane that you conservatives are still grasping at another conspiracy story that fits the FOX narrative of the Big Lie.

Trump didn't win, there were ppl telling him all the while he didn't. But he couldn't accept that, so he had a wild rotation of ppl on his staff till he found ppl like Mark Meadows and others who finally told him what he wanted to hear. Including the lawyers like Ellis, and Lynn Wood, and the rest who told him "Boss- you got every reason to stay in office and we'll make sure Pence and others fall in line". They were wrong.

They are all going to be found guilty and you all can plan the next insurrection or simply accept you got schooled and fooled by a fat orange asshat.
Howzabout something to back up your post there, Salty?

Surely you can provide a credible source for this earth moving news.

If those ballots exist, prove it.

LOLLING! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh. Don't tell me you just went there

Me (and my math-ing insiders) say math is hard...
Originally Posted by 69in2it69
:lmao:

Kinda like Trump taking credit for his administration’s accomplishments in 2021. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

here you go. and no the ballots don't exist anymore. ask yourself why.

let's put that headline up in big bold print shall we?

Fulton County's Lawyers Disappear! Election Officials Admit They Destroyed Ballots!

no election fraud here!!

BAAAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He pitches....

I'm sure everyone trusts you based on your unbiased posts (sarcasm). Emerald Robinson is a conspiracy theorist whose statements have been totally debunked in the past. She contested the victory by Gov. Kemp in Georgia:

"One conspiracy theory comes from former Newsmax White House correspondent Emerald Robinson. In a recent article published on her Substack Emerald Robinson’s The Right Way, she writes that “the votes were rigged” in the Georgia primary race. Former President Donald Trump shared the article, “Something Stinks In Georgia,” via his Save America PAC Tuesday morning.

Robinson is a frequent purveyor of misinformation who was fired from Newsmax and banned from Twitter after she promoted the false claim that the COVID-19 vaccines contain a “bioluminescent marker called luciferase.” We fact checked the false claim here.

In her recent article, Robinson presents few actual facts or hard data points. She claims that “President Trump’s endorsement is the single most powerful force in the universe of American politics,” then, referring to the percentage of the vote Kemp got in last week’s primary, claims: “Nobody in any election in America gets 74% of the votes. Ever. It doesn’t happen.”

https://thedispatch.com/article/fact...gubernatorial/

So much for her credibility. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
...and he whiffles.

Thanks for the input Speedy. I don't think the two people here are gonna understand what you posted since they fail to supply anything factual and centered.
100 of thousand illegit ballots ,everybody knows it no proof needed. Surely Georgia wouldn’t cheat cheat,look at the steins they have for DA’s. They way above questioning for sure
... I'm gonna give Eye a slight benefit of doubt as I reported
that the ballots mentioned are supposedly under Court Seal.

So they may not have been lost or destroyed.
But the Supreme Court there has COMPELLED Fulton County
to turn them over. ... WHY the delay - IF the ballots are
above-board and NOT counterfeit?? ... Show them.

... Maybe they're printing off "New" ballots to surely
pass for the "old" ones.

And WHY would the Fulton County defence barristers be
running away from the case??

#### Salty
Again more nothing
Again more nothing Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Of course, it's the nature of propaganda...it doesn't need to be factual.
Again more nothing Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... Think so, huh?

... I believe they may be getting ready to announce that
they destroyed the ballots. .. And WON'T be turning them over.

... YOU claim to be a barrister.
WHY are you not agreeing-with me that the ballots
should be turned over for proper examination?
IF the ballots are legit - WHY not prove it once and for all?

What could be more fair than that??

#### Salty
they destroyed the ballots to prevent discovery on them. they ignored court orders to preserve them.
If they aren't fraudulent, why destroy them?

Honestly that there are liberals that aren't enraged by this, indicates that they are traitors to the republic and deserve the gallows. Every last one of them.
100 of thousand illegit ballots ,everybody knows it no proof needed. Surely Georgia wouldn’t cheat cheat,look at the steins they have for DA’s. They way above questioning for sure Originally Posted by oilfieldace
"no proof needed"? One of the dumber statements made on this board.
... I'm gonna give Eye a slight benefit of doubt as I reported
that the ballots mentioned are supposedly under Court Seal.

So they may not have been lost or destroyed.
But the Supreme Court there has COMPELLED Fulton County
to turn them over. ... WHY the delay - IF the ballots are
above-board and NOT counterfeit?? ... Show them.

... Maybe they're printing off "New" ballots to surely
pass for the "old" ones.

And WHY would the Fulton County defence barristers be
running away from the case??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I find it strange that I can find nothing anywhere to support your statements. Would you please supply a link that "the Supreme Court has COMPELLED Fulton Country to turn them over".

Not that I am hesitant to take you at your word. (Again, sarcasm).

Honestly that there are liberals that aren't enraged by this, indicates that they are traitors to the republic and deserve the gallows. Every last one of them. Originally Posted by texassapper
It has been 3 years since the election in question. How long are states required to hold onto ballots? I don't know but I'm certain it's not forever.

Georgia is run by Republicans. The governor, Brian Kemp, and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, whose job it was to oversee the election results, were both solid Trump supporters. The Georgia House and Senate are solid Republican.

Yet the state of Georgia verified the election results and no one claimed fraud. Get over it and move on to 2024.
Sadly, this is just the FOX news marching orders to try to sway public sentiment.

They are worried that many news cycles that impune Trumps actions on the famous phone call, and calls from Graham etal, to try to nullify GA votes, so they could finagle a mechanism to change the outcome of Georgia. Just think if a Democrat tried to do that, called a state official in charge of voter validation, and strong arm them! The GOP would be losing their fucking minds.

We've just gotten used to Trump being a criminal, and that anything goes, and laws be damned, court procedures be damned, outcomes be damned, he's going to try to keep anything he can for himself by just strong arming GULLIBLE people.

He should be in jail for the rest of his life.

Honestly that there are liberals that aren't enraged by this, indicates that they are traitors to the republic and deserve the gallows. Every last one of them. Originally Posted by texassapper

Says you.
100 of thousand illegit ballots ,everybody knows it no proof needed. Surely Georgia wouldn’t cheat cheat,look at the steins they have for DA’s. They way above questioning for sure Originally Posted by oilfieldace
LOLLING!