Does It Tickle Tickle Or Is It Disgusting?

• Trey
  • 03-25-2019, 04:32 AM
I don't eat ass or pussy.
first off, i'm very ymmv when it comes to dato/tuha lol. but my gals know that i have wet-n-wipes at every session for a reason, so no unpleasant surprises with my regulars or utrs.

2nd, and i know this one will certainly generate some sparks, i would argue that dato with the average "hooker" is actually safer than than daty with the same average "hooker." if you choose to avoid both, i get it. but if you are a daty freak but avoid dato cause you think it's so dangerous (as opposed to personal preference,) i would argue you are misinformed.

ok let the games begin. pretty sure there is less than a consensus among members on this one, but at least lets have a modicum of civility while the sparks fly.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Let me ask you this?
Would you lick a sewer pipe after I wipe it with a wet nap?
It’ll be clean after I do... I swear.

Why do I have a vision of a dogs face after gobbling a turd?
I'm bisexual and need to clarify emphasize that in my experiences Hookers, Hos, Call girls,Gold Diggers,Lot Lizards, prostitutes have all tasted and Smelled better than civie.
I'm not saying Civies do not care as much however when tonguing my hooker lady friends they mmmmm..always smelled and tasted more inviting than a few cities.
And I spent more with the cities.

I love having asshole tongue slapped before enjoying a greek...just wanted to let you know providers take very high measures in staying inviting around that area more.

😘

This is my Fave .and always will be
Omg..so many typos..
��..Civies..are not as Fresh in imho.I love to rim☺..only women too.
��Nicole
That penis looks uncovered.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that...
I'm guessing she has a comprehension problem with the rules on pics
Wasn’t gonna mention that part...
Pics are nice
  • mj850
  • 03-25-2019, 07:28 AM
I agree that civvie experiences are usually the worst. After a few hours of drinking and eating garlic based foods add up. When you see a provider you take care to clean the orifices that omit smells. That being said, my worst time was a provider who was late to our appointment and said it was because she was showering. As soon as she raised her arms. opened her mouth, spread her legs..I knew that was a lie. I powered through it but daty was off the menu for sure
��..omg that's a dildo.
Has nothing to do with the dick or dildo dear
Venus are those your lady bits? Look edible. Let me see what that asshole looks like. Hit me in the DM.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-25-2019, 12:56 PM
��..omg that's a dildo. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Venus, no nudity on the site except for boobs. new rules. and definitely no action shots, even with a toy.
Rules? What rules?
Good point BM......I stand corrected