Woke racism claims another victim

Glock gets it!

Didnt think anybody would get that reference.

Hypocrisy surrounds race talk.
Hypocrisy surrounds race talk. Originally Posted by winn dixie

black people are racist af, and white people are a bunch of soy boy pussified lesbian cowards.

White people will be eradicated by nature itself for being a race of multi-gendered lesbian retards. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I don't think I ever claimed not to be a racist.
black people are racist af, and white people are a bunch of soy boy pussified lesbian cowards.

White people will be eradicated by nature itself for being a race of multi-gendered lesbian retards. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Where did you get that stupid idea from, Don Lemon of CNN?
Where did you get that stupid idea from, Don Lemon of CNN? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not to get into some "white eradication" rabbit hole or something, but apparently one of the most common couple parings in the US is a white man and a latina woman. But that's not terribly surprising since they're more culturally inclined to traditional roles and values while white chicks these days are spending their breeding years chasing careers and "finding themselves".

The flip side of the coin is that while women are taking their time doing that, guys are going into their 30's and 40's as man-children. That's the wages of the infantilization of the youth the past 40 years.
I don't think I ever claimed not to be a racist. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
But I'm black so it's cool :sunglasses:
Where did you get that stupid idea from, Don Lemon of CNN? Originally Posted by Levianon17
There's a bunch of {staff edit-CK-- racial slurs are not allowed} perpetuating the woke gay shit and the inevitable eradication of their own feminized retard race.
Not to get into some "white eradication" rabbit hole or something, but apparently one of the most common couple parings in the US is a white man and a latina woman. But that's not terribly surprising since they're more culturally inclined to traditional roles and values while white chicks these days are spending their breeding years chasing careers and "finding themselves".

The flip side of the coin is that while women are taking their time doing that, guys are going into their 30's and 40's as man-children. That's the wages of the infantilization of the youth the past 40 years. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I think attractive successful Black women do something similar. They sure aren't wasting their time with broke, pant sagging, XBox Playing retards.
There's a bunch of {staff edit-CK-- racial slurs are not allowed} perpetuating the woke gay shit and the inevitable eradication of their own feminized retard race. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
That applies to all races. Besides 60% of all Covid deaths were African American.
African Americans also have more comorbidities.

That doesn't apply to all races. White people are the ones who are controlling what we call "western culture" and they are the retarded lesbian dike loving gay boy-girls who are pushing all the queer shit.
African Americans also have more comorbidities.

That doesn't apply to all races. White people are the ones who are controlling what we call "western culture" and they are the retarded lesbian dike loving gay boy-girls who are pushing all the queer shit. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Is it because of Genetics or Lifestyle?
People act like Lemons a doctor LOL
People act like Lemons a doctor LOL Originally Posted by rexdutchman
he should have a PhD in acting
68% of the deaths were of obese people.

As for John Collum, I make it a tradition to watch "1776" every 4th of July.
68% of the deaths were of obese people.

As for John Collum, I make it a tradition to watch "1776" every 4th of July. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Excellent movie. Very accurate down to small details!
A lot of the dialogue came from personal diaries and notes taken by the framers.