Has anyone seen Dalilah Rose?

Think he meant 90’s. 80’s would make her much older than she is.
The 80s? Originally Posted by BLM69
umm... err... ya . I meant the 90's sorry. well shes gone anyway so doesnt matter.
Where does she live?
Delilah Rose has moved out of Dallas a few weeks ago and won't be back. She has retired from the Hobby. .

Let me say this..... Delilah is a very dear friend of mine and I wish her nothing but the best and sending good vibes.
Originally Posted by Maxxi Roxx
Thanks for sharing Maxxi. I think I was her 4th or 5th review when she joined. Since then, I usually managed to visit with her a few times each year. Great lady. On a personal note, the chemistry I had with her was probably some of the best I’ve ever had with anyone. Hope she enjoys retirement.

@sophie17 - I don’t mean this rudely, but she is retired so where she lives isn’t any of our business.
She was terrific in all respects, as a person and as a provider. Always had very genuine conversations with her as if talking to a friend rather than a typical hobbyist-provider convo. I hope that she's found a successful career doing something else.
Does anyone has her contact or where she is currently living ? Wanna hangout with her …she is a diamond
Does anyone has her contact or where she is currently living ? Wanna hangout with her …she is a diamond Originally Posted by sophie17
No offense, but as I've heard said for other retired providers, if she wanted to stay in contact with you she would have given you contact info. Multiple retired providers I wish I could still see
Y'all gonna track her down or something? Im sure she would appreciate that. LOL
  • BLM69
  • 06-07-2023, 12:07 AM
Y'all gonna track her down or something? Im sure she would appreciate that. LOL Originally Posted by cage196
These guys always chasing the good ones 20+ years after, let's you know the current state of the hobby
Where does she live? Originally Posted by sophie17

Does anyone has her contact or where she is currently living ? Wanna hangout with her …she is a diamond Originally Posted by sophie17
guy just joined and has 4 posts total, including these two. WTF?
No one asking the obvious questions?

Is sophie17 a dude or a girl?

A dude with a Aatal Attraction of Delilah or a girl who wants to bull dyke rug munch Delilah?

If he is a dude, why is he using a girl's handle?

Regardless of whether sophie17 is a dude or a girl, he/she is giving off waay creepy stalker vibes.
Sophie17 profile says male.
Im not a stalker…im very much into her….i just joined eccie thinking i can get any updates on her.

Thank you all for ur updates on her….hope she ll have a great life ahead
Wow!! I’m saddened to hear the news of DR retirement. I loved having conversations with her before and after the fun!! She will be missed.
Im not a stalker…im very much into her….i just joined eccie thinking i can get any updates on her.

Thank you all for ur updates on her….hope she ll have a great life ahead Originally Posted by sophie17
…said every stalker in history