Fort Smith wya

Ok I can not stay silent anymore. Cboat you don't need to feel sorry for her half of everything she tells you is a lie. She lies to everyone about everything. It's what she does. She would have you believe that she was a abused woman when in fact she is the most spoiled woman I know. You don't have to work all you have to worry about is keeping the house clean and how long you're going to lay at the water park. Sounds rough huh? Miss Gingerdoll I will always do everything I can to stop her from having customers or clients you all call them. From posting s derogatory post to showing up on their front door step. As a man who loves his woman that's what we do. Staff Edit you're whore honey and you need to accept that. Calling it a pickle don't change the cucumber. I've accepted it that's why I kicked you out of the house. And that is your fault not mine. You were givin a choice and you chose Fayetteville just like last time. I don't feel sorry for you Staff Edit you always make the wrong choice and blame it on another. Anyway this is where I turn my back on you. Here in front of your people. See how many rush to pick you up. Also have you told any of your clients that you are Staff Edit Probably not. Staff Edit Anyway. I've had enough of you and your hoe life. I love you and will miss you at times but there will always be another hoe waiting to fill your spot. Bye mama

Members are reminded that violations of this type are take very seriously, and generally do not bode well for the violator.

Biomed1

Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Originally Posted by Passerby73
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member
Meet the ex boyfriend. I have no control over this and can't stop it. I am so embarrassed that yet again more drama. I'm moving this weekend out of little rock. I'm sorry eccie community . I'll post Monday with my new location. Bye bye little rock
Did you seriously quote that crap 4 times that contains real world information to bring attention to the rules of someone who will obviously be banned shortly?

What The Fuck.
Thread Temporarily Closed while I clean this up!

Thread Re-Opened

Members should exercise discretion and tact if they feel the need to comment any further in this thread.

Biomed1
Meet the ex boyfriend. I have no control over this and can't stop it. I am so embarrassed that yet again more drama. I'm moving this weekend out of little rock. I'm sorry eccie community . I'll post Monday with my new location. Bye bye little rock Originally Posted by saralonglegs
Your probably better off moving out of the state and a name change. I don't think moving out of Little Rock is going to help any.

What's funny is he try's to come off has a nice guy, but refers to women as whores.
"You don't have to work all you have to worry about is keeping the house clean..."
"I will always do everything I can to stop her from having customers or clients you all call them. From posting s derogatory post to showing up on their front door step. As a man who loves his woman that's what we do."

Someone once told me when you read or hear something that upsets you, or freaking bewilders you, that you should consider the source. Who is saying it? What is their motivation? And how objective/subjective is the information that is being imparted? That usually puts everything back into perspective and oftentimes allows you to regain the part of your soul that was consumed by the heat of the flame.
What a douche bag