Why do providers do this? NCNS

Again, I sent you a p411 PM 8 hours in advance cancelling my appointment. That is a fact. It's not my fault that neither you nor Nina opened the PM until 36 hours later.

Done with this. Have a great rest of your weekend.
Done with this. Originally Posted by lakewayguy1

I will post her name unless I hear from her in 24 hours with an explanation. And then I will post her name and her explanation. Originally Posted by lakewayguy1
Aren't you forgetting something?
I'm not forgetting anything. I have now heard from her with an explanation. We have rescheduled for tomorrow night and she offered a 50% discount. I will post her name is that falls thru.

And if she sends me a PM 8 hours in advance cancelling, then I suppose I have a decision to make.
Again, I sent you a p411 PM 8 hours in advance cancelling my appointment. That is a fact. It's not my fault that neither you nor Nina opened the PM until 36 hours later.

Done with this. Have a great rest of your weekend. Originally Posted by lakewayguy1
A redacted screenshot showing time stamps would put this issue to bed.
Alpha knows that PM was sent 8 hours before our appointment. And she knows when it was opened. But I'll be glad to provide that proof. But I don't see where that fact has been disputed. I did not NCNS. Fact.
Like I said, P411 has everything they need to handle this.

#timewaster

I have a policy of checking my pms, emails & my phone several hours before an appt. ESPECIALLY early on a Saturday morning. I did my due diligence.

He's full of it.

(Screenshot from 8:40 am yesterday shows I was blocked from viewing his account)

Ah the games people play...
I've had enough of this.

I have a screenshot from my p411 sent message folder cancelling my appointment 8 hours before our scheduled meeting time. Alpha did not open the PM until 3 p.m. today. There is no way I could have prevented her from opening a PM I sent to her. How do I post the screenshot?
I have a policy of checking my pms, emails & my phone several hours before an appt. ESPECIALLY early on a Saturday morning. I did my due diligence. Originally Posted by The Alpha
That screenshot doesn't really tell us anything about if a cancellation notice was sent via PM as stated. It does appear to show that you have over 100 unread messages.

Don't you have the PM he says he sent?
AGAIN ... I could do nothing to prevent you from receiving and reading s PM I sent you 8 hours before out schedule meeting. And I'll gladly send you a screenshot proving that I sent that PM.

And actually ... you can not SEND a PM via p411 to someone you have restricted access to/from. And I sent you a p411 PM 8 hours before our scheduled appointment.

I am sorry. But I did not NCNS you. Speaking of wasting time ..

Take care.
I have a screenshot of the cancel notice being sent 8 hours before the appointment. And of her opening it 36 hours later.

I did not NCNS.
One thing you have right... a P411 PM from you was received at 3am Saturday morning... I'm assuming that was your cancellation notice for the appointment scheduled at 10am that same day... So I'm supposed to wake up out of my deep sleep to check your cancellation notice? OK... Then, Nina noticed that a P411 PM was waiting to be read, she logged in to read it at 8a that Saturday and to her and my surprise she couldn't check it because you blocked me from checking your profile and PM's, there was no way for me to know what that message said because YOU BLOCKED ME... I have a screenshot of that if you want, the same one that Gina received yesterday morning when I told her I couldn't check your profile and I was worried something bad may had happened... again this was at 8a Saturday morning when we contacted her.

and... I tried texting you since before 8a to reconfirm but the number you provided was wrong. I have proof of the number you gave Nina too.

and... the instructions Nina sent to you once you confirmed (and everyone for that matter) are very clear and it reads:

Please text​ her​ at (210) ***-**** if anything comes up and once you've ​arrived for apartment number. I never once received a text from you cancelling... You can't follow directions either, if you're cancelling at 3a, the least you could do is text me. But you failed to do that.

So there, NCNS!

I have a screenshot of the cancel notice being sent 8 hours before the appointment. And of her opening it 36 hours later.

I did not NCNS. Originally Posted by lakewayguy1
Wow. Thanks for confirming that I sent a PM 8 hours before our appointment cancelling. In hindsight, I should have texted you. I'm sorry. But as you have verified I did send you a PM cancelling. I just did not cancel via the proper method.

You're welcome to continue wasting your valuable time on this issue. I'm done. I will post again on this thread if the lady referenced in the OP makes good on her NCNS tomorrow night. And I have promised to see her again next weekend if tomorrow night goes well. Should be fun!

Be safe.
As I said, I CAN'T check your PM when you have me blocked hello?? Of course you think you're smart so you conveniently unblocked me once I told you I told Gina about you... that's why the PM was read 36 hours later or however long it was... have your facts.

Alert will be posted #timewaster #liar
Trust me. I don't think I am so smart. Not sure this hobby brings out the smartest on either side.

Thanks for the heads up on the alert. Ditto. Good to know.

Have a great night! #alert #blocked
The OP has started a NCNS thread, but not disclosing the provider. Then the mystery provider chimes in, making her NCNS claim of the OP. Then the OP rebuttals that he cancelled the appointment 8 hours before the scheduled time? So which is it? How could she have NCNS your date, if in fact you reportedly cancelled it beforehand?

Please call me stupid if I haven't figured this out...