BP girl has a pic of her pimps in ad!

lol how dumb can u get
lol how dumb can u get Originally Posted by US Jordan

thats what i was thinking chica
i just talked to the girl, she says its not true, but idk if i believe her cuz when i commented about the pimp thing she just kinda got quiet and didnt really say much. she seems sweet but idk...i was letting her know she should edit her add, she said someone else did that not her...who knows!
Silly girl. At least she's honest.
i just talked to the girl, she says its not true, but idk if i believe her cuz when i commented about the pimp thing she just kinda got quiet and didnt really say much. she seems sweet but idk...i was letting her know she should edit her add, she said someone else did that not her...who knows! Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
WOW...that was nice of you!
I hear she barebacks too. Even worse.
I hear she barebacks too. Even worse. Originally Posted by Justin1
I dont think u should make comments about her like that, based on ur activity in this sight i wouldnt rely on anything u say, shes not here to defend herself. I told her she should get on this site if shes legit
Ouch!
I dont think u should make comments about her like that, based on ur activity in this sight i wouldnt rely on anything u say, shes not here to defend herself. I told her she should get on this site if shes legit Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
oh chill mandy. This guy knows what he's talking about, hell he made it to level 17 in Black Ops in case you haven't heard. He's a ninja.
I think if you read Justin1's posts since he joined a few days ago you can see he's a high school kid from New Jersey.
Ahaha thats too funny : )
oh chill mandy. This guy knows what he's talking about, hell he made it to level 17 in Black Ops in case you haven't heard. He's a ninja. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Right and i work for houston swat lmao
Speaking of pimps in ads and uh oh moments..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=227308
Yeah I wouldn't call her