WARNING About Backpage

Anyone can get busted at anytime - you never know when your ticket is about to get punched.
Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die!
I personally believe that most cops don't care about our thing but they have to follow orders - they may push you around on the street but they are in a chain of command and have to do what they are told to do. Just be respectful to them and don't mouth off, and hopefully it will go well with you.
I am always astounded why LE spends so much resource on the Hobby but the IRS spends it's resource chasing people who earn tips. So much easier and safer. And get bonuses. Wimps ! Not to mention the health care and retirement benefits for all their service.
Anyone can get busted at anytime - you never know when your ticket is about to get punched.
Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die!
I personally believe that most cops don't care about our thing but they have to follow orders - they may push you around on the street but they are in a chain of command and have to do what they are told to do. Just be respectful to them and don't mouth off, and hopefully it will go well with you. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

my belief also..I just know if they want you ...they will get you ..but after 25 yrs as a provider here its not what you do it is how you do it ...this is what they look for ...a provider strung out and pimped out well more than likely you will get caught ...if everyone keeps it discreet and ladies professional about what they are doing ...well you are more than likely to be safe ..they dont want to bust you ...your boring they want the crime inside the lil crime ....