Lactation Fetishes ?!?!?

Damn!!!
Um...
That's a fetish of mine. And that pic just became a favorite.
I have had the pleasure of this on a few occasions. I LOVE to have the milk squirted into my mouth by the lady. Why do I get so excited by this...who the hell knows what turns on one and not another, but for me this is super, taste good and makes me really excited. Unfortunately, after a while, they all dry up.
This sound so hot and is definitely on the bucket list.
Had the pleasure of many milk sessions pre and post with one of my long time providers.
I just love that warm milk squirting all over me!!!
I wonder if any of you feel like me. I want to try every thing once. I don't even know what I am missing out on but I damn well want to try and find out. Another Realm is a place I check daily just to see others ideas.
This sounds hot as hell but I've never had the pleasure. I need to find someone local and give it a shot.
I was with a pregnant provider several years ago and it was hot. She was not lactating so I missed that. The occasion will pop up and I want to take a shot at it. Checked both ECCIE and P-411 and there are several in the DFW area two have alerts one is BBW. Just have to have patience.
There is always Austin and San Antonio. I visit there as their parties are so good. I do for the most part only see mature providers as they don't give me any damn drama.
I keep marking things off my bucket list and doing things I never really thought about doing. You really have to step out of your comfort zone and push the limits as often as you can.
TxSuccubus knows she is torturing me with that pic !!!
Perhaps it's something I should add to my list.

I get a lot of drowning request...

maybe something to think about I'm still getting my head around of why it's so hot... I guess i'm late to the party.
Its just is hot for some folks. I think it is I just cant explain it lol. Need more of yall I know that for sure
I am still lactating from having my son even though I don't breast feed but I have had quite a few men who absolutely love it. Why, I still haven't figured out. I'm still also trying to figure out why so many of my clients found me to be extremely sexy while I was pregnant. My best answer from one was this.

"You are offically a woman. You are going through so many changes right now while your body is creating life, an absolute miracle is slowly growing within you. Who couldn't find that to be the sexiest thing alive? If they can't see it that way then they aren't men or they are insane. My hats off to you bonita, you truly are a Goddess right now."

I still blush at that. Such a gentleman. ♥
A woman is the most beautiful two times in her life when she is a bride and when she is pregnant. If you were to continue pumping and lactating you could advertise that.