Who the fuck is Paul Walker?!?!

I am not Paul Walker/Paulwalker. Nor am I white. Originally Posted by chazz3223
Sucks to be you
I'M PAUL WALKERS DADDY
Just another one of your handles? Who are you trying to fool. Try not to reply as Wakeup

Can someone please clarify their paul walker(s) Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Sucks to be you Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Indeed...
My appt was cancelled by Girlylove yesterday because "she was sure I had two accounts and the other was Paul Walker." Wtf?!? I also have gotten crickets from two other providers and assuming this is why. Originally Posted by chazz3223
She didn't indicate what was wrong with Paul Walker?

Will the real Paul walker, please stand up, please stand up?? Originally Posted by cr76
I guess we could go dig him up and prop him up against a tombstone.
Face it buddy. The guys on here tell the girls on here lots of lies and over embellishments of the truth. The girls don't care enough to go look it up to confirm.

Same goes for the girls on here telling other girls on here lots of lies and over embellishments of the truth.
I suggest you read up on some PaulWalker reviews and reach out to some providers that like him. Then have them verify that you're not PaulWalker. He's been with quite a few ladies on here so it should be fairly easy to prove you're not him...
I have seen both and these are 2 completely different individuals...

Chaz is a cool dude I'll vouch for that and Paul Walker he has reputation that seems to follow him although he's never gave me a prob drama seems to follow him!!

Oh and neither one of them reached out to me I just wanted to say that I know for a fact that these are 2 different people..
^^^^^ What about the one Dorian Gray.....

......have you met him?
Nope I've never had a session with Dorian...
I have seen both and these are 2 completely different individuals...

Chaz is a cool dude I'll vouch for that and Paul Walker he has reputation that seems to follow him although he's never gave me a prob drama seems to follow him!!

Oh and neither one of them reached out to me I just wanted to say that I know for a fact that these are 2 different people.. Originally Posted by eleganttif

Thanks TIF!! Hopefully this will help clear my issue.
^^^^^ What about the one Dorian Gray.....

......have you met him? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Nope I've never had a session with Dorian... Originally Posted by eleganttif
That's the answer to a different question.

OT: Are you a Democrat?
I'M PAUL WALKERS DADDY Originally Posted by BaldGuy82
Where's my mom's child support checks @ you asshole?
I briefly met Dorian at a social back when I 1st got on the board in 2013 and he's definitely not Paul Walker..