Dallas area photographer, ready to make some killer images

*Knock on wood*
Looks like the weather seems to be calming down. Perfect time to schedule a shoot.

It's a perfect week for more photos. I have a couple openings left for this week and next. PM for rates and scheduling.

Had a two shoots from this week bumped to next week. So I have a couple more slots open for a last minute shoot. I'll throw in a discounted rate for this week as well.

Is the blond in the pic above a provider? #hopeful
Is the blond in the pic above a provider? #hopeful Originally Posted by oldguitarboy
I'm not sure what she's up to these days. We worked together a number of times and she fell off the grid.
Offering some pretty solid discounts for the rest of this week and next. Let's call it a sunny day special. I'm in a good mood and have a fresh coat of wax on the motorcycle. Let's celebrate by making some art.

Offering discounts for the rest of the month. If my pricing has kept you away, this is the time to contact me again.

Let's make use of this wonderful sunny weather we have.

I have a couple last minute openings available for this week into the weekend. It may be hot outside, but it's still perfect weather to shoot in.

The weather is definitely cooler this next week. Perfect time to schedule a shoot.

Discounts available but time slots are limited.

Time to celebrate school zones. Running a back to school special for the next two weeks. Send a private message for details.

Thanks so much for the kind messages. Since last month was so great, I'm offering a new special. This time, all repeat business gets half off. And for those that haven't worked with me yet, I'll knock 25% off my normal rates.

Hey these pictures you've posted are pretty good! What is your pricing? I'm wanting to get some professional pictures done and your work looks great! Please let me know! Thanks!
  • STF
  • 10-08-2015, 06:03 AM
PM us for rates please...very interested.
Hey STF and SexySerenityLove. I've sent private messages/emails to both of you. Thanks so much.
Can you please, private message rates?