pricing and services.

thank you RBC for that example. when i say agressive i mean biting, shoving my head down, dirty talk where im being called a bitch, trying to force fingers in my ass, etc.

im naming off stuff thats has happened before. DH i will definently hit up up for a more "guys point of view" and RBC any providing advice. ty all for listening. and thank you for support. i only want to get better at what i do. im always willing to learn and try new things
thank you RBC for that example. when i say agressive i mean biting, shoving my head down, dirty talk where im being called a bitch, trying to force fingers in my ass, etc.

im naming off stuff thats has happened before. DH i will definently hit up up for a more "guys point of view" and RBC any providing advice. ty all for listening. and thank you for support. i only want to get better at what i do. im always willing to learn and try new things Originally Posted by sxyveronica
Jesus!
I've dealt with all of that from a certain group of non-Americans when I was under the radar. It never ended well........and i learned not to look for sugar daddys at tfihe gas station ever again.
The words "Charge extra for" have always been a Huge turn off.

My opinion is one should simply provide the best service possible and include all menu items you're comfortable with. Charge accordingly up front if you offer a FULL menu.

Offering specific rates for specials such as BnG is fine.

Generally avoid doing anything you are uncomfortable with regardless of extra fee potential as your discomfort will come across in the session.
If you are comfortable with an extra such as Greek but hold back for the extra buck then it comes across as an upsell which pretty much kills any sense of GFE.

RBC is on track. Do what you do for a set price and simply list what you are uncomfortable with up front and everybody wins..
Simple as that.
thank you cody