Advice on meeting at incalls..

rent a car... best advise.

HB Originally Posted by happybanana
If he is married I doubt that's the best advice.
Have a good story ready as to WHY you were visiting said hotel/apartment/house/wherever. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
For the cops: visiting an old girlfriend
For the SO: visiting an old college/work buddy Originally Posted by zx10
ZX10, are you a mind-reader?
Just be extra careful what is said if it happens to be an old college gf.
My ex-SO was ridiculously jealous of prior gfs, who remained friends.

Always have a cover story. The simplest are the best.
If he is married I doubt that's the best advice. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yeah, I was thinking...worst advice ever.
Oh and for the cops: silence is best
D- Scope out incall and find a safe place to park nearby.(favorite so far) Originally Posted by emo-alone
Best options is to look for hotels that have other facilities like shopping & restaurants attached. A Hilton in our area is built right on top of a shopping mall. You'll probably have to resort to Outcalls but that should give you the appropriate "Why were you there?" excuse.

For the theft thing, my suggestion is to buy a winter/bad weather rat car.
For the theft thing, my suggestion is to buy a winter/bad weather rat car. Originally Posted by wanttohavefun
That's actually cute. Works up there but down here we can't explain a too sunny/high humidity car. :-)
Be sure to buy a cash phone, buy cash minutes and use only for hobby. Put in security code. If you take taxi, get dropped off at nearby restaurant and walk rest of way. Or use secure incall as suggested by Fancy.
  • FU_CC
  • 01-01-2014, 03:10 PM
really
That's actually cute. Works up there but down here we can't explain a too sunny/high humidity car. :-) Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Dust storm car????? :-)
ZX10, are you a mind-reader?
Just be extra careful what is said if it happens to be an old college gf.
My ex-SO was ridiculously jealous of prior gfs, who remained friends.

Always have a cover story. The simplest are the best. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
It was more of a joke, but if something happens to your car while you're inside taking a ride and you need to report it to the police, the old flame excuse would be pretty good cover.

I'm sure most cops would be sympathetic, especially if you're a bit older and play up the "my wife is a cunt who'd take me for everything if she found out" bit.

Before I started hobbying I always thought hotel staff were more vigilant about who was actually a guest so when I'd show up to an incall that I'd have to enter the lobby to get to the room I'd make up a quick backstory about meeting an old college friend or something similar in case I was questioned.
Dust storm car????? :-) Originally Posted by wanttohavefun
Nope. Heavy pollen car...
Caution is an absolute virtue in the hobby. But paranoia will kill any joy you may find before it even gets started. Choose your spots carefully and see well reviewed ladies. If that is not enough for you to feel reasonably comfortable, you may be better advised to find a different hobby.
Just because one is paranoid does not mean others are not out to get them.
Most ladies you want to do incall with stay at 3 star or better hotels. They aren't staying at the no-tell motel in the 'hood. If you are concerned about your vehicle's safety, then pick a lady who is staying at a nice hotel. If you are concerned about your vehicle being spotted by someone you know-- get another vehicle or park in back/on the side/ or wherever the vehicle can't be seen from the street. BTW, your concern is a valid one. I take it into consideration when I go to a lady's incall. I use Google Maps/Streetview to find a good place to park in order to avoid being seen.
Yeah, I was thinking...worst advice ever. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Ahh.. OK then I stand corrected as pointed out by EC and LM, thank you.

To the OP, rent a car... worst advice.

HB