Too old?

yes, once rigor sets in
Is there a certain age when one has to stop enjoying intimacy, sex or companionship? Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Hope not ! I would think it would be when i stop breathing
Is there a certain age when one has to stop enjoying intimacy, sex or companionship? Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
It has less to do with this and more to do with what most men are willing to pay for. I rather give the hot 23 year old my $300 than the 60 year old.
The day my body no longer is capable of having sex. My body, will however have the means & know how of still enjoying intimacy with my partner and still will crave his touch on my skin as his cock enjoys my mouth!

Hope not ! I would think it would be when i stop breathing Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
It has less to do with this and more to do with what most men are willing to pay for. I rather give the hot 23 year old my $300 than the 60 year old. Originally Posted by Paradise4me
and im sure they are more than happy to take it
Its whatever floats your boat and makes you happy, thanks for your input
Sometimes experience trumps youth.
Sometimes experience trumps youth. Originally Posted by IDMT
true IDTM however experience can come in all ages ive found. I think its all about what works for the individual.
true IDTM however experience can come in all ages ive found. I think its all about what works for the individual. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Couldn't have said it better
true IDTM however experience can come in all ages ive found. I think its all about what works for the individual. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Too new to disagree. I'll defer to your experience.
Several of my most memorable appointments were with a 61 year old provider who currently is UTR, but her fan club is hoping she will reappear in Oklahoma cum Spring...

She had the body of a 30 year old and the spirit of a 20 year old... I think about her often...

Age doesn't matter as much as attitude and passion.

JME.

Huck
Do you feel there is a certain age a provider should end providing? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Well I sure hope your not planning on quitting any time soon!

There's nothing like prying you off of me at the door so I can crawl my ass to my truck and go recover somewhere!
Several of my most memorable appointments were with a 61 year old provider who currently is UTR, but her fan club is hoping she will reappear in Oklahoma cum Spring...

She had the body of a 30 year old and the spirit of a 20 year old... I think about her often...

Age doesn't matter as much as attitude and passion.

JME.

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry

I like that well said
All it takes is an open mind, a willingness to listen and apply what you learn

We can learn something from everyone regardless of age....
Ther obvious answer is, a Lady can keep "providing" as long as someone is willing to pay her for her "time".