It's My Birthday & I Can Fuck If I Want To

MrBB21,

You aren't the first ATX cocksman to plan big sessions to stroke your whatever. Please take a look at what an long-time ATX veteran posted some years back, and some of those ladies are still in the game here in ATX today. This review is a classic and should be read by every up and coming hobbyist who is thinking about what to do for his next big milestone.

OLD REVIEW--so, just don't post on it, but enjoy: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1147495
Happy 22nd birthday !!!!

Now, birthdays ain't nothing special. Just meaning you get 1 year closer to that OLD FUCK status, like BB. They really don't give a fuck any longer, cause they can't .... lick lick lick ...

OK, OKAY, enough of the joking ...

Go see !!Layla Angelique!!, double her up with Pussy Galore and then triple that with Dara-Malaika... For good measure have them blind-fold you for a while...

Post pics and videos of that session, and let's see how your ATF Kendall reacts.

I am telling you, THAT, sorry ... typo ... THEY will make you a super stud,
plus KC will do EVERYTHING to top that.

OR you can do the 55 minute challenge:
5 provider, 5 CUMs in 55 minutes. One after the other. Works best when you are 55 ... OR safe that for when you are 66, then you'll simply top it by 1 and give yourself an extra 11 minutes.
I got on an age combination kick when I hit 36 and did 2 18yos.

At 55 it's two 18yos and a 19yo.
Great suggestions and ideas thus far gents

Many possible outcomes to choose from
I'm going to chime in here. Pick a provider you trust, and have her pick 2 other girls, but not tell you who they are. You can give her parameters, maybe only girls you haven't met. Who knows. Either way, meet up with that provider, have a few min of fun, then spend the next 15-20 min blindfolded while she lets the other ladies in to play. After a lot of fun, she can take your blind fold off. Bonus points if you let her tie you up for all this (lightly, and so you could still get out if you wanted to- I don't trust anyone that much).

I have to imagine you have a lady or two you've seen enough you could arrange this. Hell... Now I feel like I need to go celebrate your birthday myself! 😳 Originally Posted by Cloudman
Yes! And my bday is in April ... lol
Happy Birthday Mr. Bangbang - love that bangbang!! I hope you have the best birthday ever
Wait... is he really going to be 22? How fucking sad is this society when a 22 year old guy is proclaiming publicly that he has to pay to get laid? And that he thinks that fact is somehow cool?
Wait... is he really going to be 22? How fucking sad is this society when a 22 year old guy is proclaiming publicly that he has to pay to get laid? And that he thinks that fact is somehow cool? Originally Posted by Bobave
When you are in love. It doesn't matter if she's a hooker.............
Don't you live every day as if it's your Birthday?

My suggestion; Head to Dallas for a change of pace.

Get a couple ladies (or more), add dinner a a five star restaurant, and remote controlled vibes. Make a game of it.

A number of spanks for each time she messes up, the threat that she'll only be a fluffer and won't get played with if she's the first to cum...whatever floats your boat.
Get a couple ladies (or more), add dinner a a five star restaurant, and remote controlled vibes. Make a game of it. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Damn, that's pretty hot. I like the way you think!
Wait... is he really going to be 22? How fucking sad is this society when a 22 year old guy is proclaiming publicly that he has to pay to get laid? And that he thinks that fact is somehow cool? Originally Posted by Bobave
+1

I don't think it's says anything about society per se. In every society there are winners and losers.

Lol at hookers suggesting to hire multiple girls so they can all get paid, haha.

Lol at hookers suggesting to hire multiple girls so they can all get paid, haha. Originally Posted by russellevans
My suggestion was tailored to his tastes. He's a more is better guy from observation plus he likes making reviews that get y'alls tongues wagging. Unless he wants to pull a Bonn Chocolate Milk episode then his options are multiple girls and video. Which considering who the OP is I thought video was a given.
My suggestion was tailored to his tastes. He's a more is better guy from observation plus he likes making reviews that get y'alls tongues wagging. Unless he wants to pull a Bonn Chocolate Milk episode then his options are multiple girls and video. Which considering who the OP is I thought video was a given. Originally Posted by SA Angel
I sure like where your head's at Angel
While I have stated in the past that no pics/vid isn't necessarily a deal breaker
Vids & mutiple girls sure would make for one hell of a birthday indeed
And I suppose would make a few tongues wag as well ; )

Did I say I was gonna turn 22?
Hmm don't think I mentioned what age I would be but if anyone mistakes me for that age I would gladly accept it
And as stated in the past, while my reviews have gained some notoriety, I don't hobby much in comparison to others
I have had success in my personal life with the opposite sex but also enjoy seeing providers from time to time because it's fun and why limit your options I say

When you are in love. It doesn't matter if she's a hooker............. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Love? "What's love got to do with it?" Lol
Like many on these boards I have preferences and my go to girl or girls that I choose to see
However no matter how strong the connection is, I certainly make sure to keep emotion out of the equation
Someone's just looking to get hurt if that's the case