Trump is going to Mexico to learn their immigration laws!

I can run circles around you because you've been an unfit pig your whole life. And I like all sorts of pierogis. Jalapeņo and cheese are very good. I get them in the Rocks where they are hand made by the old Polish Catholic ladies. What's your favorite food besides cock? Originally Posted by bambino
You ARE a circle, Lardass! It's well documented what a mountain of suet you are.

You talk about yourself like Breitdrumpf! Very very fit.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah:woot _jump:.
You ARE a circle, Lardass! It's well documented what a mountain of suet you are.

You talk about yourself like Breitdrumpf! Very very fit.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah:woot _jump:. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're losing steam just like Clinton. Because you're both old and unfit. Go suck some cock and hit the RTM button and cry to the mods. You do it everyday.
Prove it, pierogi boy!

Prove it, pierogi boy!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You just admitted it you cocksucking pig. Even the provider that started posting here pegged you as a loser. It didn't take her long. You're pathetic, and a joke.
pierogi??? is that a type of drink?
Are the citizens of Mexico angry because Trump is going to keep them from sneaking into the United States? Is it because the Mexican Government won't give them a welfare food card, housing money, and free health care for having their babies? Or is it because they CANNOT work here for 10x's the wages without paying taxes and send the money back home for their families, if Trump is elected?

Or is it because they WILL NOT BE ABLE to smuggle contraband into the United States and make billions of dollars tax free off a guarantied market .....

Why are they upset with Trump?
Actually, he sounded presidential, composed and in charge. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The "presidential pills" apparently wore off in time for his Mussolini-style tirade later that night in Arizona...

LMAO!
You just admitted it you cocksucking pig. Even the provider that started posting here pegged you as a loser. It didn't take her long. You're pathetic, and a joke. Originally Posted by bambino
I don't know that slunt. You don't either.

Why the fuck are you wasting everybody's time, Gordo?
I can run circles around you because you've been an unfit pig your whole life. Originally Posted by bambino
You also probably have real insurance, and not like his ObamaCures!
You also probably have real insurance, and not like his ObamaCures! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, I pay a pretty penny for it. And have since 2000 when I started my business. I never use it. I pay more now for two people than I did for 4 people when I paid for my kids. It's going way up next year. There's no competition. The ACA is, and always was, a sham. Asswipe loves it because he's on Medicaide. He pays nothing. We are subsidizing his decrepit ass. Cocksucking pig.
Even the provider that started posting here pegged you as a loser. Originally Posted by bambino
Let's see.... there's LovingKayla, SinsOfTheFlesh, cherie, R.M.... they all pegged him as a loser - notice how asswipe responds with misogynistic insults that would make Trump blush. Oinkboy is on every provider's blacklist!
Let's see.... there's LovingKayla, SinsOfTheFlesh, cherie, R.M.... they all pegged him as a loser - notice how asswipe responds with misogynistic insults that would make Trump blush. Oinkboy is on every provider's blacklist! Originally Posted by lustylad
Asswipe is a racist, misogynistic, cocksucking pig.
  • DSK
  • 09-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Asswipe is a racist, misogynistic, cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
I would add that he is also a moron and a faggot.
Let's see.... there's LovingKayla, SinsOfTheFlesh, cherie, R.M.... they all pegged him as a loser - notice how asswipe responds with misogynistic insults that would make Trump blush. Oinkboy is on every provider's blacklist! Originally Posted by lustylad
Wasn't too long ago that he was trashing me because some loudmouthed want-a-bees were running their mouths about me in their "private gossip cellar" he was disclosing!

The difference is ... HE IS A LOSER!
  • DSK
  • 09-03-2016, 07:34 AM
I don't know that slunt. You don't either.

Why the fuck are you wasting everybody's time, Gordo? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really don't care how sick, dishonest, corrupt, incompetent, secretive, amoral, and sociopathic you're candidate, Hillary is, do you, AssupPartisanHack? You can't even defend her. But you support her. You have no idea what she will do, but you don't care. You're just a partisan hack, and a stupid one, at that.