Do you like providers to wear makeup?

• Paven
  • 02-14-2012, 10:14 AM
Hey SNL I'll meet you at Sephora! lol I love makeup and skincare always have and always will. Sweet is right though, makeup should be used to enhance your features, not be globbed on. Foundation and powder is helpful to protect your skin from the environment and free radicals. It can really make you look polished if applied correctly .
I wear a little liner and maybe very natural shadow. I have really good skin too, so I don't have a need for foundation. @Z and @ Ava: having good skin rocks!
I have to agree with my grandpow on this one and say clowns wear makeup and women don't need it.
If I've never seen her before, I would prefer make-up. If I have seen her pretty consitently it really wouldn't bother me. My atf could wear or not wear anything and I would be just as happy
For myself personally,
With a new client always, Never a lot but it is part of my preparation time and it makes me feel more attractive.
Just like putting on the stockings and lingerie, getting ready for a date can be erotic in itself and gets the blood pumping thinking about what you're getting ready for....

Some gentlemen like makeup and others could care less, we can't be sure which one you are until after we get to know you a little better.
For myself personally,
With a new client always, Never a lot but it is part of my preparation time and it makes me feel more attractive.
Just like putting on the stockings and lingerie, getting ready for a date can be erotic in itself and gets the blood pumping thinking about what you're getting ready for....

Some gentlemen like makeup and others could care less, we can't be sure which one you are until after we get to know you a little better. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
+1 Nicely put, to each their own.
Depends on the woman.
I hate fake people. Lots of makeup makes me think the lady is trying be something she is not. Makeup used as accents are OK, though. My preference is no makeup.
A womans natural beauty is more important then beauty bought in a bottle or a compact or what ever you call them

True beauty is a gift not to covered up but shared for all to see
Hey Boardman looks damn good made up.

Premakeup
For the most part I think makeup is like the clothing and other accesories--what ever makes a lady feel her most confident and sexy is the right answer. Originally Posted by Old-T
Bingo!!!
I love a hot chick with classy make up. I miss the days of red lipstick left on glasses. I love getting lipstick everywhere. But most providers don't wear it.

I'd pay extra for that.
Hey Boardman looks damn good made up.

Premakeup
Originally Posted by pyramider

It's a cat studying Islam
  • FK
  • 02-15-2012, 06:48 AM
We're supposed to be creating a fantasy so some makeup is necessary. I have one regular who I know wants me to be wearing a lot of shiny lip gloss for example so I always remember that for him. On an everyday basis, I have good skin so I wear very natural makeup anyways and I tend to forget to put on lipstick but if a gent requests it, I will put it on!
The skilled use of eye makeup with false eyelashes is hotttttttt